[Request] Footmen Frenzy 4.2 -AR

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

KillerKeith
Newcomer

[Request] Footmen Frenzy 4.2 -AR

Post by KillerKeith »

Alright, so here's what I've got planned.. Firstly, the makers of Footmen Frenzy (the original) have faded and deceased. I'm tired of crappy footmen frenzy maps like "ULTIMATE FOOTMEN" or "FOOTMEN LVL 10000000" that are rigged, unbalanced, or just stupid. Therefore, I am attempting to revamp Footmen Frenzy 4.2 with dota-style items and truly custom/scripted heroes. I am -not- looking for a cheat pack inserted, I just need the map deprotected please. :)

Link (Epicwar) - http://www.epicwar.com/maps/3372/

If you do this, thanks. If not, well.. thanks for reading my message.[line][/line]
Bushido

Re: [Request] Footmen Frenzy 4.2 -AR

Post by Bushido »

If we deprotect the Map, it'll be corrupted
KillerKeith
Newcomer

Post by KillerKeith »

Corrupted..? So, what you're saying is, the people who protected Footmen Frenzy 4.2 -AR have a foolproof map protection? Or you're just unable to do it?
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

When i deprotect the Map now, everything will be destroyed/corrupted, so it can take up to 6 Months or longer to restore everything, cause the Triggers are in Gui & Jass mixed up.
Cagik
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Cagik »

deprotected.w3x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KillerKeith
Newcomer

Post by KillerKeith »

Beautiful! You rock, thanks. The only problem I have is that the entire map has been compiled into one JASS script (which I do not speak) so I'll have a good time sorting this out. Thanks again!
jian_dnm
Newcomer

Post by jian_dnm »

Hi killer,

like you, I also find the all other versions of footmen frenzy beside from 4.2 ar rubbish. If you succeed making the map, please let me know. I am also looking for a footmen frenzy 4.2 ar map. Thx
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be
Title: Administrator

Post by Lanaya »

good luck with that, this topic was from a year ago.
League of legends North America - Nietono