Get to Know Pyro7778

Here member profiles can be found. Introductions can also be found/made here.
Pyro7778
Forum Staff

Get to Know Pyro7778

Post by Pyro7778 »

Haven't been here too long, but I still try to fulfill requests. Been busy completing my project dubbed "PCI", which only 3 members know about to date.

Physically:
I'm 19 years old (DOB is 08/08/1988)(Yes I will be 20 in a month or so)
I'm 6'0"
I'm roughly 140 pounds
I have brown hair and green eyes

Favorite Author(s): Tom Clancy(Note: Any author that is referenced in the Simpsons has to be incredible)
Favorite Movies: Rocky I - IV(The last 2 I didn't eally care for), First Blood/Rambo I - IV, The Matrix, Terminator 2, Ghostbusters 1 & 2.
Favorite Bands: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Dethklok, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Tool, The Wallflowers, White Zombie(Rob too), Brooks & Dunn, Barbara Bonney(Sings Ave Maria amazingly). I could name a few more but I'm just gonna stop there.

I do know some programming - Visual Basic, Java, HTML, PHP (MySQL too, but I'll group these together), and C++
I live in the Pittsburgh area.
For Info on PCI, Haxorizor, and upcoming project check out:
Team-Pyro's HomePage
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Re: Get to Know Pyro7778

Post by Vegas »

I thought we already knew ya. 6 feet and 140 pound, do you have any meat on your bones?

Why dont ya let us in on pci???
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Uhh, nice to know you more, I guess.

Besides that, I can't really comment.
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Nice to know you. You need some more meat on you bro. 140 lbs at 6 ft is almost anorexia lol. Pretty good taste in music there too.
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
Pyro7778
Forum Staff

Post by Pyro7778 »

Thanks,
I forgot to mention 12 years of soccer. I play mid-field. That explain my weight? lol
PCI = Pyro7778's Cheat Injector. With Ozzy's help with the MpqLib.dll commands, it functions like his ACP, except all the cheatpacks are set as a string during the program running and added so there aren't as many files needed for PCI. If no one wanted Xantan's CP imported files all you'd need is PCI and MpqLib.dll

It's not entirely finished at the moment. I'm working on an elaborate key system so it can't be leaked.

The version of PCI posted on the website is not the Newest.

The three members were myself(obviously writing it), ozzapoo(for help with MpqLib.dll {Ozzy does not have a copy so don't ask him}), and one other I won't name (As a beta Tester) because I don't want him bugged.
Team-Pyro's HomePage
OceanGuy

Post by OceanGuy »

wow your short no offence im like atleast 5 years younger than u and im about 5'3 or 5'6
rawr
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Uhh... He said that he's 6'0. That's not very short, unless you compare him to people who are honestly just insanely tall, like Yao Ming. I believe the average height is actually around 5'10".
And you aren't even sure if you're 5'3" or 5'6"? That's a quarter of a foot difference!
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Pyro7778
Forum Staff

Post by Pyro7778 »

Sorry guys I'm actually 6'1" lol, and how don't you know if you are 3 inches shorter or taller than you are?
Team-Pyro's HomePage