[REQUEST] -FOR XANTAN- ISLAND DEFENSE 1.7.7c

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

DeathLord941
Newcomer

[REQUEST] -FOR XANTAN- ISLAND DEFENSE 1.7.7c

Post by DeathLord941 »

Hey Dude,
I hear you're one of the best when it comes to map deprotection. Im not a nub at it but I'm having a real problem trying to get some cheats into the W3X map ISLAND_DEFENSE_V1.7.7c I don't know if you're familiar with that map or not basically all it is is a game where you have a titan that tries to kill all the little minions that hide in the terrain on the map. The map is a small 1MB map and is available off my server from the link below . If you could just add the following cheats to the map. If this works great I will spread the word through my community about your amazing site lol so we will both win in this situation.

DONE THANKZ!!!
^^^DIRECT FILE LINK^^^
Cheats I Want Added.
A +20 Gold Cheat For Player 1 Red When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase. –give gold
A +20 Gold Cheat For Player 12 Brown When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase. –give gold
A +1000 Lumber Cheat For Player 1 Red When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase –give lumber
A +1000 Lumber Cheat For Player 12 Brown When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase –give lumber

As I said earlier the map available with the link above. I appreciate you taking the time to help me in this matter.
Btw sry if this is a little long.

THANK YOU 8)
Last edited by DeathLord941 on April 12th, 2007, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emberspeed

Re: [REQUEST] -FOR XANTAN- ISLAND DEFENSE 1.7.7c

Post by Emberspeed »

DeathLord941 wrote:Hey Dude,
I hear you're one of the best when it comes to map deprotection. Im not a nub at it but I'm having a real problem trying to get some cheats into the W3X map ISLAND_DEFENSE_V1.7.7c I don't know if you're familiar with that map or not basically all it is is a game where you have a titan that tries to kill all the little minions that hide in the terrain on the map. The map is a small 1MB map and is available off my server from the link below . If you could just add the following cheats to the map. If this works great I will spread the word through my community about your amazing site lol so we will both win in this situation.

http://waeldenet.com/Island_Defense_v2.7.7c.w3x
^^^DIRECT FILE LINK^^^
Cheats I Want Added.
A +20 Gold Cheat For Player 1 Red When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase. –give gold
A +20 Gold Cheat For Player 12 Brown When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase. –give gold
A +1000 Lumber Cheat For Player 1 Red When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase –give lumber
A +1000 Lumber Cheat For Player 12 Brown When He Enters The Following Chat Phrase –give lumber

As I said earlier the map available with the link above. I appreciate you taking the time to help me in this matter.
Btw sry if this is a little long.

THANK YOU 8)

This was already deprotected somewhere.. I think its an older version though.
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Well, I'm almost positive something newer than 1.7.7c is out maybe... someone.... *cough* AERO */cough* can tell us, but uh, Well, I don't think Aero will mind if I rig this, so, I'll do this with all my commands sometime soon. Anyone could do a simple +gold command though... so if someone wants to fulfill this request before me, feel free. =]
DeathLord941
Newcomer

Post by DeathLord941 »

aero already got me thankz dude!! 8)
Devil
Crazy Naruto Fan

Post by Devil »

I asume this is done then
Forgive your enemies, but don't forget their names...
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

2.7.8 is coming out soon...
Just BETA testing a bunch of shit because I redid all the triggers in JASS
Like the 10th BETA test so far

http://forum.wc3edit.net/viewtopic.php?t=414&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Just use my trigger cheatpack...