LOAP arena v8.0

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

rara23
Title: the uber khajiit

LOAP arena v8.0

Post by rara23 »

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/49598/

You now becoming the rigged characters in every LOAP version you have played ,choose your favourite rigged character and have, the war now! And play the police mafia drug dealer and many more, the mafia can kill people and the police can arrest people and the drug dealer sells drugs and the villagers are just gonna live theier life and also this map works like any other LOAP, map you can don't click me anything from weapons to guns and knives and cars! and mercenarys.

please put jjs cheatpack.
ImageImage
thanks to Durchdringen for the sig
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Re: LOAP arena v8.0

Post by Ozzapoo »

Done. Act Code: -tonton acp!

Added JJ's CP

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
God_Death
Newcomer

Post by God_Death »

I just tried this map and it says, when i tried to host it, Game not found, but i cant host other games still
Syre
Forum Staff

Post by Syre »

God_Death wrote:I just tried this map and it says, when i tried to host it, Game not found, but i cant host other games still

This map was inserted with a cheatpack that broke when blizzard updated to 1.24b patch. Ive just confirmed that the original link, does still work for 1.24b, so read over the rules http://forum.wc3edit.net/map-requests-f11/example-request-read-before-requesting-t5457.html and take the link that was provided in the first post, and create a new request for the map.