REad this is regarding the new pactch

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

studwo
Newcomer

REad this is regarding the new pactch

Post by studwo »

http://www.mymym.com/en/news/11629.html

patch 1.22 will be out somewhere in this year.. Somebody please make a map hack for it as quick as possible !!!!
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Re: REad this is regarding the new pactch

Post by Durchdringen »

I hope your news is correct. I'll be glad when all the maphacks go away. All I can say is Woot Woot!
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!
studwo
Newcomer

Post by studwo »

i neeed mAPHACK after the patch DAMN It!!! some pros pls pay extra attention all this post and start developing a hack !!
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

stfu, we know how to change offsets.

maybe you don't, but we will release a maphack here, eventually ;]
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Omg, this is not even confirmed and you want us to make a mh for something that is not out yet.

Chill you everest, Edge, Carnage, iMap, Promap, Shadowfrench, Cengine, Exzap, Warmap, Redmap, Hendricius, ZeroC user.....

Edit: i forgot Genesis. 8)
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
whohaw15
Newcomer

Post by whohaw15 »

id like to point out that last week i forget when, a new patch 1.21b it seems to make it so i dont need the cd to play. unfortunately i believe that they changed the values so shadowfrench's mh doesnt work anymore. is there something that i could change on the existing mh or r the gracious programmers already working on a new one. this may also affect custom kick and autorefresh however i havent tried either. any help would greatly be appreciated. thank you.
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

whohaw15 wrote:id like to point out that last week i forget when, a new patch 1.21b it seems to make it so i dont need the cd to play. unfortunately i believe that they changed the values so shadowfrench's mh doesnt work anymore. is there something that i could change on the existing mh or r the gracious programmers already working on a new one. this may also affect custom kick and autorefresh however i havent tried either. any help would greatly be appreciated. thank you.

Autorefresh & custom kick works perfect...
The Problem with maphack is : blizzard patched cause :
they made all mh useless so u cant use any mh( everest etc) !
whohaw15
Newcomer

Post by whohaw15 »

ok well since the current versions of mh do not work would anyone be currently working on a replacement? or else if anyone has some spare time that they could spend making one could they please? i am sry to be bothering but ive only started learning c++ so not sure how to do it yet.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

whohaw15 wrote:ok well since the current versions of mh do not work would anyone be currently working on a replacement? or else if anyone has some spare time that they could spend making one could they please? i am sry to be bothering but ive only started learning c++ so not sure how to do it yet.

Wow, look around. It's even in this section.
Durchdringen
Title: The Professional

Post by Durchdringen »

Use this one: Gattahack
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!