Guild Wars

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Skeith
Newcomer

Guild Wars

Post by Skeith »

So anyone who plays GW and wants more friends just give the info below:
Favorite character name (yours):
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . well that is pretty much it
if you want to talk about builds you like and discuss feel free to post it here
If you want to know any of my character names are in order by favorite:
Blooded Ninja
Alison Monopedila <---- i hope i spelled it right :?
Ranger Of The Skies or ROTS is what i call him
although i dont play it nonstop
Today's Science Fiction is Tomorrow's Reality
Words i take to heart
Arabidnun
Forum Staff
Title: Gui Expert

Re: Guild Wars

Post by Arabidnun »

I play Guild Wars alot when i am not on Warcraft or Wc3Editor...

My favorite character so far is a Ranger, not really the melee type of person, but like dervish over assassin and warrior. Rangers finished eotn, and nightfall but not i am working on proph and soon make my way to factions.

Zephyr Requiem(might of spelled wrong) is my name....and i might play today if my freind doesnt steal the computer from me again lol...
Last edited by Arabidnun on February 7th, 2008, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

Arabidnun wrote:I play Guild Wars alot when i am not on Warcraft or Wc3Editor...

My favorite character so far is a Ranger, not really the melee type of person, but like dervish over assassin and warrior. Rangers finished eotn, and nightfall but not i am working on proph and soon make my way to factions.

Zephyr Requiem is my name....and i might play today if my freind doesnt steal the computer from me again lol...

Can a mod close this Topic pls? It's old .. TOO OLD ! DONT POST ON FUCKIN OLD TOPICS ! -,-
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

King-Bushido wrote:
Arabidnun wrote:I play Guild Wars alot when i am not on Warcraft or Wc3Editor...

Zephyr Requiem is my name....and i might play today if my freind doesnt steal the computer from me again lol...

Can a mod close this Topic pls? It's old .. TOO OLD ! DONT POST ON FUCKIN OLD TOPICS ! -,-

Yeah...that guy has long left...no point in posting here.