wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:23 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 9:24 am 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Hey guys. I figured it might be fun to make one of these, and I really cant sleep at the moment.
I recently got a more updated picture, so, it seemed fitting for the moment, as also said above.

You may enjoy it, or not. I figured it might be interesting for you to find out, since I'm somewhat infamous.

Important/Random Notes:
  • I'm 17 years of age, as my DOB was in May, 11. 1991.
  • I live in a smaller tower in Nevada. Yeah, we have legalized prostitution here, as well as gambling. Marijuana is not legal here. We are all trying to get it passed, though. (or some of us are, obviously...)
  • I recently got my GED, and plan to become a psychiatrist. (>7 years college planned.)
  • I live in an awesome house, and it really is making life quite pleasant at the moment.
  • I'm pretty much worry free, I'm pretty mellow and try to avoid violence and such...
  • I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, as I think its somewhat important to look good to others, I'm sort of interested in that sort of thing, being as my thought process usually involves another's thinking compared to mine, or such, as I said I plan to become a psychiatrist, and therefore psychology is in the way...
  • I'm not too good at sleeping. (meaning I have trouble sometimes.)
  • http://myspace.com/xantan <-- my myspace, I use it.
  • http://www.geocities.com/flulup/games <-- my first website, jointly made with my old step brother who I no longer like... Don't make fun of me too much, I was in 5th grade and perhaps older during a bit of the making of it... and I was somewhat more of a gamer/weirdass nerd... Oh well, I guess I liked being original. lol. :wink:
  • I am possibly somewhat dependent on a few drugs... I'll list them later.
  • I usually put real life in front of this computer, but the computer is a lot of fun to waste time, which is of course important in life... I hear its healthy as well and I might as well throw in its probably good to learn stuff, and keep up with technology...
  • I enjoy being a contributive member to this forum, and I hope to continue it for quite awhile. Messing with IceFrog and the small joys of forums really keep me interested.
  • I'm a mostly passive agnostic, though I have my personal opinions about others, perhaps I would normally not comment on it, unless it was already brought up...
  • I do random day/night hikes around the land I live at, usually with my dad and or family. We usually bring a few goodies along with, to make it a more pleasant walk/hike/run, whatever you want to do...

Pictures:

7th grade, don't really care to find the year, you can figure it out yourself...
http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0089 ... 9050_l.jpg
This is like me, with an alright amount of hair... I was in my bathroom... It also was a shared bathroom..
I just don't take many pictures, so, it wasn't half bad imo.
I don't live in that house anymore. We moved.

10th grade, (assumed date) few pictures as I don't have many... plus I'll throw out I don't feel like being murdered quite yet.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3075/f035el0.jpg <-- I'm on the very left, yeah, I own a trogdor sweatshirt. It's probably too small now, as I'm taller.
This was at a park around the area I lived at. Yeah, my hair was longer then than it is now.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2812 ... pedqj7.jpg <-- I'm not a girl.
Some place in Oregon, that one..

Another picture is included in one of my replies (or -- http://a509.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... e3b1e4.jpg)

perhaps some more around this time as well soon, or more recent ones later to be edited in.

No more pictures, for reasoning mentioned above (I don't take pics often, and I like being alive)... for now, anyways....

Drugs:
Yeah, a big bold word named after drugs. Cause I think they are pretty important for staying happy... Thats what life is for in my opinion.
  • THC (Intake list (in order of most used) from the form of smoking out of pipes, or certain vaporizers (I own a brand/one that looks like of: 1, 2, 3), cooking it into brownies, and making some kind of condensed THC butter/olive oils... Yeah. Its a hell of a lot of fun.
  • Alcohol (Intake from drinking assorted drinks, of course I generally don't care for it (or the taste anyways), but, I usually drink it out of:) tequila, margaritas (usually home made/pre-bought at costco.), beer and others... I've had a few assorted drinks... Its sort of an interesting experience overall, and can add to the overall effect of other things. I'm a fan of mix-and-matching.
  • Assorted mostly generic pills <-- pain pills, sleeping pills... caffeine pills... vitamins... not many of this, as I think its probably dangerous...

My personal Motto, or general guidelines in life:
Have fun, use common sense, and at least try a bit. Making loads of cash might be good.

So, theres a little profile for you...

I guess you can ask questions or something if you want me to update it, so, feel free to bump if this topics old.. Just consider it my staff (I'm of top Administrator Position -- EDIT: now I'm just a super moderator and dota developer ;p) profile... I'm too lazy to actually make a introduction section, and it probably isn't worth it... so, this looks good.
(Edit2: thanks to ghetto or morder for making a intro section.)

Cheers.

Last edited by Dekar on November 11th, 2010, 8:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
edited quite a few times to update things, feel free to read it multiple times, stalkers.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 10:05 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Oh, well that sucks. My hair is like your's. I should cut it now :[

PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 10:19 am 

Bartimaeus wrote:

My hair inst quite like that anymore, as I said those are approximately 1 year ago and much more...

lol... thanks... you dick..

PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 10:52 am 
Crusader

Quite interesting and the myspace, oh god this is so funny,

"USA = Myspace = boredom."
Male
100 years old
G-ville ..., NEVADA
United States

Children: Proud parent
Hometown: Nevaduh n00bs err i mean GVILLE N00BS!
Xantan's Companies
OWN THE WORLD
gardnercville, nevada yo! US
WE OWN PEOPLE
#7 YO!

@photos, i expected to see a fat LAZY guy playing dota with icefrog but nah your really nice plus that i need a haircut. 8)

PS: you forgot to mention how lazy you are.

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this

PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 11:09 am 

Georgemots wrote:

PS: you forgot to mention how lazy you are.

True, I guess..

I was just trying to save a bit of dignity I suppose... lol

PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 2:09 pm 
Forum Drunk

lol MY hair is much longer, got a ponytail XD
will post a pic later... gtg

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick

PostPosted: December 24th, 2007, 10:48 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Xantan wrote:
Bartimaeus wrote:

My hair inst quite like that anymore, as I said those are approximately 1 year ago and much more...

lol... thanks... you dick..

Oh, well that's good. Can't have the hair style of an Admin, oh no, it would be embarrassing...lol :P

PostPosted: December 25th, 2007, 12:51 am 

Title: The Professional
Lol, I'll post a pic of me soon, I'll try to get a good one made tomorrow, My mom bought me a new tie she told me she wants me to wear.

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!

PostPosted: December 25th, 2007, 1:57 am 

Dekar wrote:
lol MY hair is much longer, got a ponytail XD
will post a pic later... gtg

lol, cant wait.
Durchdringen wrote:
Lol, I'll post a pic of me soon, I'll try to get a good one made tomorrow, My mom bought me a new tie she told me she wants me to wear.

lol, ties ftw. I don't own one yet.

thanks for the comments.

PostPosted: December 26th, 2007, 8:32 am 

Title: The Professional
Well, I didn't wear my tie, but here's my pic with my lovely grandma before she went home after Christmas dinner. It was taken with my camera phone, so not the best quality, but later I'll get some better pics from my parents camera.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3534/spa0319qb1.jpg

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!