[Any CP+SP Save] The Black Road v1.39b8

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

PowerWurmi
Newcomer

[Any CP+SP Save] The Black Road v1.39b8

Post by PowerWurmi »

Can someone add any cheat pack please?

*activator: -easymode24
*activate singleplayer save
- Note: It seems you can play in SP without issues. When you try to save tho, it reads "Cannot save a hero when offline." and does not save.

Thanks a lot
- PowerWurmi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brayan305
Title: Rick Sanchez

Re: [Any CP+SP Save] The Black Road v1.39b8

Post by brayan305 »

NZCP added and SP can save now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Want to share your support? Just a thank you will suffice.
Spoiler:
Insist? Then get me a damn coffee!

PowerWurmi
Newcomer

Post by PowerWurmi »

It seems saving in SP still isn't working(?)

You don't get the "Cannot save a hero when offline." anymore, tho now it just reads "HERO SAVED:" but leaves it empty (so no save&load code), nor is the .txt file updated with a new code. (Tho I'm no expert of knowing what's going on there)
brayan305

Post by brayan305 »

I looked at it and it is working good for me. Re-download the map and check again maybe? also follow the location for the saves and when you look at the load file instead of trying to open it up right click the file then hit edit and it'll open with notepad and you can copy the load code.
WC3ScrnShot_021024_191233_000.png
Spoiler:

PowerWurmi
Newcomer

Post by PowerWurmi »

Okay, so I did exacty that. I re-downloaded the map, tested it again and I'm only getting (attached file). Also there is no savefile.txt for the spartan created, nor is the _lastsave.txt updated.
Tested it with CP on and off, and the other -save commands, yet nothing.
brayan305

Post by brayan305 »

Bro just tested it again, from the zip file to make sure even tho I already was. It gives me a save load and everything. Maybe have someone else test the map but it is working perfectly fine on my end.. It is weird maybe delete the whole folder of that particular game where it saves the save files and put the map in a folder apart from all other maps. Let me know Im waiting.
Spoiler:

PowerWurmi
Newcomer

Post by PowerWurmi »

We are talking about literal singleplayer tho, right? Because if I host the map online and then just play alone, everything works like a charm. It re-creates the deleted folder for the save-files, it saves the hero and I get the save&load code.
But when I play in singleplayer, no matter where I put the map, nor how often I delete whatever folder, nothing mentioned above works.

For the sake of it, I downloaded a 1.39a2 version (with JJs added) I found here on the forums, tried it in singleplayer and this one just works fine. It creates the deleted folder for the save-files and give me the save&load code.

Anyway, the way it works for me is still good enough, so thanks for that! Still a little curious why it doesn't work in SP, but I file that under mystery, because how boring would life be if everything has an explanation to it =)
brayan305

Post by brayan305 »

Oh then my bad I miss understood, so then let me do some further testing because I didn't think people played like that when someone said SP I understood to host it and then play by yourself. Thats what I was doing. Let me check again!

Ok so I tested playing in offline mode and it is as you say. Sadly it is out of my knowledge as of now I got to research some more, read around some more guides to see If I can find anything. I looked at the file and saw nothing about Singleplayer or anything to deny it from playing or saving so Im stuck there. If you do it the other way of creating lobby and playing alone that does work for sure. Anyways sorry couldn't be of more help. If I ever do find out I'll update and let you know. Good luck mate!

Edit : One thing to note if you are playing in singleplayer [offline] mode you can save if you press F10 - Save like if you were playing campaing and that WILL work but i don't think you can use that -save for multiplayer use later if thats what you intended but like i said Im still doing a bit of research and messing with it.
Spoiler:

Dequality
Newcomer

Post by Dequality »

brayan305 wrote:Oh then my bad I miss understood, so then let me do some further testing because I didn't think people played like that when someone said SP I understood to host it and then play by yourself. Thats what I was doing. Let me check again!

Ok so I tested playing in offline mode and it is as you say. Sadly it is out of my knowledge as of now I got to research some more, read around some more guides to see If I can find anything. I looked at the file and saw nothing about Singleplayer or anything to deny it from playing or saving so Im stuck there. If you do it the other way of creating lobby and playing alone that does work for sure. Anyways sorry couldn't be of more help. If I ever do find out I'll update and let you know. Good luck mate!

Edit : One thing to note if you are playing in singleplayer [offline] mode you can save if you press F10 - Save like if you were playing campaing and that WILL work but i don't think you can use that -save for multiplayer use later if thats what you intended but like i said Im still doing a bit of research and messing with it.

Out of curiosity, can you spawn items with that cp? if so what is the command ? i found a older item list from 1.38, but none of the stuff seem to work i tried "-give", "-spawn", "-item", "-giveitem" none of them seem to work sadly
brayan305

Post by brayan305 »

Dequality wrote:
brayan305 wrote:Oh then my bad I miss understood, so then let me do some further testing because I didn't think people played like that when someone said SP I understood to host it and then play by yourself. Thats what I was doing. Let me check again!

Out of curiosity, can you spawn items with that cp? if so what is the command ? i found a older item list from 1.38, but none of the stuff seem to work i tried "-give", "-spawn", "-item", "-giveitem" none of them seem to work sadly
Yes you can! the list of commands is here : tutorials-cheatpacks-f80/nzcp-t36471.html
to spawn items -create and also look at the screenshot I provided for extra item/search commands that are really helpful.
Screenshot_1.png
Spoiler: