[JJCP+FukkiCP+RC+CC] Aspect of Doom RPG 1.15

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

alfajoker
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP+FukkiCP+RC+CC] Aspect of Doom RPG 1.15

Post by alfajoker »

Thank you 3nemy
3nemy_
Cheater

Post by 3nemy_ »

Unfortunately I can't even launch the game anymore, tried to troubleshoot it but to no avail.
My game is stuck on gateway/lion screen so if someone else can update cheats for this map that would be great.
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

Thanks for your info 3nemy_.
3nemy_
Cheater

Post by 3nemy_ »

Why didn't anyone mention that crash is map related and not because of cheats? I see on map discord author released fix literally day after patch was released.
Good thing I checked this first before wasting god knows how many hours.
NemesisQ15

Post by NemesisQ15 »

Your map is crashing because of some syntax errors i think :neutral:
So made this by myself , added NZCP , CC (-addtime), tried to remove SP anti cheat but it is too annoying , so passed :sad:
UPD : oh you fixed the problem , map is working fine now , i will keep NZCP version here maybe someone will use it :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ijudgement
Newcomer

Post by ijudgement »

NemesisQ15 wrote:Your map is crashing because of some syntax errors i think :neutral:
So made this by myself , added NZCP , CC (-addtime), tried to remove SP anti cheat but it is too annoying , so passed :sad:
UPD : oh you fixed the problem , map is working fine now , i will keep NZCP version here maybe someone will use it :)
Also crashes when selecting it from the map list.
3nemy_
Cheater

Post by 3nemy_ »

JJCP: -wc3edit
Fukki: UUDDLR
Fukki Menu Key: RL
CC: -addtime

Previous version still works on 1.32, there is no syntax errors, there was some issue map had with 1.33 patch, nothing to do with cheats,
so please look up new map versions before spamming unecessarily.
If I was told about this new version 2 months ago I'd update cheats but nobody said anything other than "map crash pls fix", well there you go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alfajoker
Newcomer

Post by alfajoker »

3nemy_ wrote:Why didn't anyone mention that crash is map related and not because of cheats? I see on map discord author released fix literally day after patch was released.
Thing is, i downloaded the latest version of the map at that time when I posted and was able to play it without crashing, but the cheated one was not working. And it wasnt even that I was not able to host it cause crash, when you hove over map and click on it it just instant crashes.
3nemy_
Cheater

Post by 3nemy_ »

alfajoker wrote:
3nemy_ wrote:Why didn't anyone mention that crash is map related and not because of cheats? I see on map discord author released fix literally day after patch was released.
Thing is, i downloaded the latest version of the map at that time when I posted and was able to play it without crashing, but the cheated one was not working. And it wasnt even that I was not able to host it cause crash, when you hove over map and click on it it just instant crashes.
Read map versions, the previous one is 1.15ap, current one is 1.15cp, but whatever it should all work now.