wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:39 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: August 28th, 2022, 2:33 pm 
Newcomer

i got fully external working maphack for any platform that works on patch 1.26. Why the rules here forbid self-advertising and such? I see the title of this website is "United Warcraft 3 map hacking!". What is the meaning of this if i can't advertise my maphack?

PostPosted: August 28th, 2022, 6:29 pm 
Shopping Maul USA Creator

Title: No Comment
If you are offering, then post it in cheatpacks and turtorials.

If you are selling, make your own website.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2022, 7:48 pm 
Newcomer

Allright, i got the following to say.

First of all, you must know that publishing any kind of program in public, will expose it in no time. That will result people getting banned also. If you are aware, or at least i know that RGC and ICCup have anti-cheat. My maphack does 0 modifications to the game. It is ESP hack based on memory reading. Such hacks can only be detected via program signature or string detection. So, for every individual person i build my project straight from visual studio and obfuscate it, so it's like every user running a different program. Even if the owners of RGC for example have a copy of my hack, they wont be able to make detections for it.

After all of my hard work, to guarantee that no one will get banned, and make sure this hack will work forever on the patch 1.26, what do i get if i just put it out for free? I understand the rules of this forum. But you must also understand that everything public, is getting exposed really fast. Ok, let's say i release my hack for free on this forum, what will happen? In that case i wont export the fresh project out of visual studio and obfsucated it in a different way for each individual person, because after all i put it out for free right?

This way the hack will be downloadable for everyone on the internet, including the RGC devs. They will make detections for it, it will be exposed, the people will get banned, and all of my time will be wasted for nothing. So, this forum is entirely dedicated to hacking warcraft. And i am a person with knowledge how to make something, and also make it safe. And it's normal i ask for a little payment in return. So, why am i not allowed to do that on this forum? Why rules forbid me from selling here?

PostPosted: August 29th, 2022, 1:30 am 
Shopping Maul USA Creator

Title: No Comment
With the money you make from selling your map hack you can start your own website.

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2022, 8:16 pm 
Cheater

There are two big well known forums for game hacking that have black market so try there.

PostPosted: October 21st, 2022, 3:29 am 
Newcomer

3nemy_ wrote:
There are two big well known forums for game hacking that have black market so try there.

i don't know about those could you clarify me please.