wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:23 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: December 14th, 2019, 11:02 pm 
Newcomer

Thanks for the fast and precise answer !

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2020, 8:06 pm 
Newcomer

Thank you. But could you help make it so that " -repick can be used even after loading/saving." in this map.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2020, 5:00 pm 

thanks. You made this folder too easy. muehehe

PostPosted: April 16th, 2020, 10:35 pm 
Super Moderator

Mikrov wrote:
Thank you. But could you help make it so that " -repick can be used even after loading/saving." in this map.

I know this post is sort of old, but this shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. I'll describe what I would do to make repick not get disabled, you can try it out yourself if you want to do this.

The first thing you need to do is discover what trigger is called to repick a hero. To do this, search for "-repick" in the script. You should find a call that is something like: TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(triggerName, player, "-repick", true)

Now from there, you note down the trigger name. It'll be a weird looking variable like "UXN" or something.

Now you search for "call DisableTrigger(triggerName)" Delete all occurrences of this line. And repick should no longer be disabled.

If you don't find and calls to DisableTrigger, then try looking in the Conditions of the trigger. And if you don't find anything obvious that would make it not work there, look in the Actions and check if everything is in a big "if" block.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2020, 5:36 am 

owner123 wrote:
Mikrov wrote:

I know this post is sort of old, but this shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. I'll describe what I would do to make repick not get disabled, you can try it out yourself if you want to do this.

The first thing you need to do is discover what trigger is called to repick a hero. To do this, search for "-repick" in the script. You should find a call that is something like: TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent(triggerName, player, "-repick", true)

Now from there, you note down the trigger name. It'll be a weird looking variable like "UXN" or something.

Now you search for "call DisableTrigger(triggerName)" Delete all occurrences of this line. And repick should no longer be disabled.

If you don't find and calls to DisableTrigger, then try looking in the Conditions of the trigger. And if you don't find anything obvious that would make it not work there, look in the Actions and check if everything is in a big "if" block.

Thank you for the advice. I will try it.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2020, 10:41 pm 
Newcomer

Question, why after i try to play my own map. after i change item drop chance, i cant play it multiplayer, like play using kloader, that can open 2 char with same username at the same time, but every time i host the map and other warcraft join my map that i edit, it cant start, because the download progress show beside the username but it never change.. anybody know how to solve it? pls..
Thank you.

PostPosted: June 11th, 2020, 5:58 am 

might be a map size issue on older wc3 patches. Try this https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/st ... 31.291782/

PostPosted: June 11th, 2020, 12:25 pm 
Newcomer

InSaniTy- wrote:
might be a map size issue on older wc3 patches. Try this https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/st ... 31.291782/

after i edit the map, the file size is getting bigger and bigger, is that the problem?

PostPosted: June 11th, 2020, 11:19 pm 
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz

Title: Just Another S.Mod
It's due to CRC. Whenever you change anything in war3map.j the CRC will change, doesn't matter if you and your friend has the exactly same map. That doesn't applies to models (.mdx, .mdl, ...).

PostPosted: June 12th, 2020, 2:22 am 
Newcomer

nuzamacuxe wrote:
It's due to CRC. Whenever you change anything in war3map.j the CRC will change, doesn't matter if you and your friend has the exactly same map. That doesn't applies to models (.mdx, .mdl, ...).

any solve for this things?