PostPosted: May 11th, 2020, 8:41 am 

GoldCrystalMoon wrote:
Map : Gatcha_RPG 1.0H Eng
Activator : -wc3edit
https://www.epicwar.com/maps/302406/

mate , how do you get servant?

PostPosted: May 11th, 2020, 9:39 am 
Newcomer

If you finish the tutorial, you will get a few tickets you can use to summon servant for your team then if you want to get more you can farm them in the ticket hunting ground on the left (they will drop random ticket up to *4 ticket, not always) you can farm some equip in the hunting ground first to speed up the process, and get some lvl for your master to change job (master can use equip, they need to change job first) eventually to upgrade the equips by doing raid on top right npc.

To get a *5 ticket etc you need to do an invasion / castle siege (it's the npc in the middle top, drop rate is very low like 1% iirc), and evolution (dunno how to do this yet) same servant card can be stacked to upgrade them to get more power up to 6 then you need a transcendence ticket (drop from invasion) to upgrade them up till 11.

PostPosted: May 11th, 2020, 11:29 am 

GoldCrystalMoon wrote:
If you finish the tutorial, you will get a few tickets you can use to summon servant for your team then if you want to get more you can farm them in the ticket hunting ground on the left (they will drop random ticket up to *4 ticket, not always) you can farm some equip in the hunting ground first to speed up the process, and get some lvl for your master to change job (master can use equip, they need to change job first) eventually to upgrade the equips by doing raid on top right npc.

To get a *5 ticket etc you need to do an invasion / castle siege (it's the npc in the middle top, drop rate is very low like 1% iirc), and evolution (dunno how to do this yet) same servant card can be stacked to upgrade them to get more power up to 6 then you need a transcendence ticket (drop from invasion) to upgrade them up till 11.

I did tutorial and saw the tickets in my inv , and those servants items glyphs from courier area , but didn't knew where to use the tickets , i used them in fight with wolves..where to enter to summon a servant?

PostPosted: May 11th, 2020, 12:00 pm 

Act "-wc3edit"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: May 11th, 2020, 1:53 pm 
Newcomer

Thanks vincent :)

PostPosted: May 11th, 2020, 2:10 pm 
Newcomer

P3in wrote:
I did tutorial and saw the tickets in my inv , and those servants items glyphs from courier area , but didn't knew where to use the tickets , i used them in fight with wolves..where to enter to summon a servant?

After you get a few tickets from tutorial, click them (you get the servants) then after that summon your backpack to your hero
(move the servant from your hero to backpack, then return it to storage (press q) -> move your servant from your backpack to the coin shaped inventory in the top left)
To summon the servant you need to start a fight with your master press d to the enemy for this (if your servant in the coin shaped inventory, it will automatically summoned into the battle).

You can start a battle in the hunting area (npc in the middle bottom), here you can get some equip, and random tickets (only drop from boss, every area should have enemy with (boss) in their name except draw tickets hunting ground (since this is where easy ticket drop but you can't get exp for your master, and equip), or raid) for equip you can move it into the glyph like inventory so your servant will wear them.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2020, 9:05 am 

GoldCrystalMoon wrote:
P3in wrote:

After you get a few tickets from tutorial, click them (you get the servants) then after that summon your backpack to your hero
(move the servant from your hero to backpack, then return it to storage (press q) -> move your servant from your backpack to the coin shaped inventory in the top left)
To summon the servant you need to start a fight with your master press d to the enemy for this (if your servant in the coin shaped inventory, it will automatically summoned into the battle).

You can start a battle in the hunting area (npc in the middle bottom), here you can get some equip, and random tickets (only drop from boss, every area should have enemy with (boss) in their name except draw tickets hunting ground (since this is where easy ticket drop but you can't get exp for your master, and equip), or raid) for equip you can move it into the glyph like inventory so your servant will wear them.

thank you very much for every detail !