wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 8:38 am 

Map name:Heroic Town 3.21c
https://www.epicwar.com/maps/267460/
Hello, there is a system of experience in this map. The experience is obtained for the quest. Make it so that the value of experience can be changed from one experience to two thousand by writing a command
~~
I want a team that somehow completed all quests, or just gave experience. Experience in this case is meant as points passed for quests. You can don't click me some items on these points. That experience here is not the hero's level, but points for quests.
Screenshots are unlikely to help it be easier if you can see for yourself. When entering the game, it is enough to register the command "-q" so that the quest is highlighted.
after completing quests, you can save the progress
I do not need a specific team. I need to somehow complete the quests or something similar. I can do the code generator somehow. But I don’t understand how to complete the quests without doing them.
Ie, I need the quests to be automatically completed. Be that a team or some other way. This is how you are

Last edited by devoltz on January 5th, 2019, 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Added CC tag; Merged the old reply.

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 4:19 pm 
Forum Staff

It probably work.
"-points #"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 6:27 pm 

Thank you and on this one. The last question. In this map there are titles that are obtained by completing quests. If you register points, will the title be increased?

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 7:00 pm 
Forum Staff

Common user wrote:
Thank you and on this one. The last question. In this map there are titles that are obtained by completing quests. If you register points, will the title be increased?
Not sure, but that command set the amount of points. Probably it will trigger the title system if it work as a condition that needs the X amount of points.

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 12:18 pm 

Thank you for your help. I created a new topic on a new question that interests me. Since I am not from France, it is difficult for me to translate your rules. I do not know what to do in such cases.
If it is prohibited by the rules, then I can delete a new post in the topic "map requestion".
If it is punished, then I am ready to receive a warning. I deserve