[JJCP + SP] Zombie666 v22.8c

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Boom_1331

[JJCP + SP] Zombie666 v22.8c

Post by Boom_1331 »

Map: Zombie666_v22_8c
Map link :
activ:-wc3edit
cheat: JJCP + SP
Request: Make sure that the save system works
(When I try to go alone, a window appears immediately, which says: "There is not a single game", but the choice: "Start over"; Lower the difficulty level; Download the game; Leave the game)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loz

Re: [JJCP + SP] Zombie666 v22.8c

Post by Loz »

Need the complete listfile , without it the map is unplayable because many models were missing
Boom_1331

Post by Boom_1331 »

I can not get it for you, and where did you go devoltz?))
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Loz wrote:Need the complete listfile , without it the map is unplayable because many models were missing

Just use a russian mpq editor.
Boom_1331 wrote:I can not get it for you, and where did you go devoltz?))

I'm only doing requests at fridays and weekens.
university and work stuff.
Farg

Post by Farg »

Even with a russian MPQ editor. It makes no difference. I still get the same list file as I do with an english MPQ editor.

Edit: Units vanish if you rebuild the MPQ archive. Unsure if it's just a trigger calling removeunit. Haven't fully gone through to delete those triggers. But enabling single player is easy. Getting the units to appear... That's another story. You can see their shadows/spell effects/auras. But you cannot click on them.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Farg wrote:Even with a russian MPQ editor. It makes no difference. I still get the same list file as I do with an english MPQ editor.

Edit: Units vanish if you rebuild the MPQ archive. Unsure if it's just a trigger calling removeunit. Haven't fully gone through to delete those triggers. But enabling single player is easy. Getting the units to appear... That's another story. You can see their shadows/spell effects/auras. But you cannot click on them.

Use a old MPQ Editor (Rus)
JJCP Added; SP Working; Save Working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Farg

Post by Farg »

If this works. I'm gonna be pissed if the units show up. Because I spent hours rebuilding the archive in so many different ways

Edit: Devoltz, I hate myself. It works. Well I'll keep this in mind for future knowledge. This works with other old MPQ editors like korean/chinese?
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Post by nuzamacuxe »

Devoltz knows everything lmao. Me and farg spent hours and hours and we couldn't figure this out.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Farg wrote:If this works. I'm gonna be pissed if the units show up. Because I spent hours rebuilding the archive in so many different ways

Edit: Devoltz, I hate myself. It works. Well I'll keep this in mind for future knowledge. This works with other old MPQ editors like korean/chinese?

Use this MPQ for Korean / Chinese maps (also normal maps) if u get a read-only on updated MPQ.
Farg

Post by Farg »

Use this MPQ for Korean / Chinese maps (also normal maps) if u get a read-only on updated MPQ.

You are the the MVP.