wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:29 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: October 18th, 2017, 8:22 pm 
Newcomer

Unryze wrote:
Holy molly, now it is 100$....

I am currently working on it, so tell me beforehand what you want to have in the map.

Apologies! I'd composed a response to this a few days ago and must have just forgotten to post!

I'm really excited that you've made so much progress, and extremely impressed at the work a buddy also following this noticed over on StormLib's github.

Honestly, I've just been happily enjoying this game all summer on lancraft with my friends and it will be extremely fun to get to enjoy all of the content that is obviously present but limited. I began all of this just trying seriously to don't click me said content but, well, sometimes you just can't read Chinese. Or do business with Chinese nationals because they require CN debit cards to transact.

So, specifically, I'd like access to pick all heroes with any and all respective abilities they may have access to. I'd also like a way to trigger "VIP" benefits that I have been able to gather must exist based on tooltip translations suggesting VIPs secure different rolls when gambling and from boss drops.

Beyond that, I can only ask that you do your best to briefly document and explain the process so that I can attempt myself in the future.

Good luck! Really optimistic about all this work and extremely grateful to the whole community for running with this.

PostPosted: October 21st, 2017, 12:13 pm 

hulksmash wrote:
Unryze wrote:
Holy molly, now it is 100$....

I am currently working on it, so tell me beforehand what you want to have in the map.

Good luck! Really optimistic about all this work and extremely grateful to the whole community for running with this.

Well, the thing is, simply removing the protection (which is not simple at all) is pretty much impossible, and in order to rebuild it, I need a way to allow Ecnrypted data to be used as file names, which I cannot do.

So I really don't want to go through all the models and rename them, as it will take a lot of time to understand, which model uses which encrypted name. I gave as much info as I could to Ladik, but beyond that, I am hesitant on spending a lot of time (that I do not have).

I hope someone here will use the info I laid out~

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2017, 4:09 pm 
Newcomer

1.4 is a very old version. This map has updated many times since then. Work on the new version it's probably easier.

Here's the new version of the map: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/277557/

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2017, 7:21 pm 
Forum Staff

GreenLantern wrote:
1.4 is a very old version. This map has updated many times since then. Work on the new version it's probably easier.

10000% Easier, not even MPQ corruption or Fake Filles, if the request author wants this version, i suggest to remove the bounty for it.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2017, 9:13 pm 
Newcomer

devoltz wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:

10000% Easier, not even MPQ corruption or Fake Filles, if the request author wants this version, i suggest to remove the bounty for it.

I'm pretty sure he does want it since it's the newest version with way more characters and stages.

PostPosted: December 16th, 2017, 7:13 pm 
Newcomer

Thanks GreenLantern, that's accurate as far as I can tell.

I certainly will honor the bounty for anyone who cracks whatever the latest version is from 17wanba.cc

I have verified that there IS a new version from 17wanba.cc. I have updated my original post and would still like to offer the community and whoever solves this some bounty proportional to the work as I am extremely grateful for all the effort put into this, but I have reduced it back down to $20 given the new (apparently) easier state of cracking things. We'll see how easy things really are, the changelog seems to indicate even better cheat protection.

That said, I am currently unable to even start the map on my own computer via LAN and fear there may be some new protection locking foreigners out. I have added cracking anything like this as a necessity for bounty collection in the OP.

Thanks for giving me the heads up that there's a new version and thanks to all who have already put work in on this!

PostPosted: December 21st, 2017, 10:15 am 
Newcomer

The version Greenlantern provided is already cracked I believe. The new version from 17wanba.cc is even newer than the one he/she provided.

I have sent you a pm.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2017, 11:07 pm 
Newcomer

In response to your request I have cracked the new version of this map. All heroes are unlocked, all costumes are unlocked. I crack warcraft 3 maps for fun so you don't even need to pay me if you choose not to. Double click to pick the hero you want. Click the healing fountain then choose the outfit you want.

Here's the link to the 17wanba.cc version: http://www.17wanba.cc/thread-7757-1-1.html

PS: I had to use warcraft 3 hacking programs called YDWE to remove the japi protection from warcraft java native file and then use the All in one Editor to give players unlimited credits so they can choose every hero and costume.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2020, 5:00 pm 
Newcomer

Mondbomb wrote:
In response to your request I have cracked the new version of this map. All heroes are unlocked, all costumes are unlocked. I crack warcraft 3 maps for fun so you don't even need to pay me if you choose not to. Double click to pick the hero you want. Click the healing fountain then choose the outfit you want.

Here's the link to the 17wanba.cc version: http://www.17wanba.cc/thread-7757-1-1.html

PS: I had to use warcraft 3 hacking programs called YDWE to remove the japi protection from warcraft java native file and then use the All in one Editor to give players unlimited credits so they can choose every hero and costume.

Hello, I want to ask how to fix the problem of japi, because I downloaded the map in DZ and cracked the map, but I cannot have the functions of defense and smashing and some skills. I only know that this is because of the problem of japi. Do you know how to fix it?

PostPosted: March 19th, 2020, 5:01 pm 
Newcomer

Mondbomb wrote:

and I also want to learn from you how to decrypt MPQ, please teach me how to decrypt MPQ....thx