[SP] Masin 2 RPG 1.09

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

viktorasdbo
Newcomer
Title: Not Weeb.

[SP] Masin 2 RPG 1.09

Post by viktorasdbo »

Map: Masin RPG 2 1.09
Link: Attached
Description: I know that Mr.Devoltz actualy did it but i forgot to ask him to make that you could load in LAN because you can save but not load.
Cheat hint: When i try to load it gives me strange message and doesn't load my hero.

PS. Iam very sorry for making a new thread with the same requests but at that time i forgot to ask to enable -load commands :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [SP] Masin 2 RPG 1.09

Post by devoltz »

Fixed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
viktorasdbo
Newcomer

Post by viktorasdbo »

Still gives me this message that was attached.I don't think it is fixable ,but actualy i don't even know what the message says.
Anyway im sorry for taking your precious time but thank you for bearing with me.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Well, i only cheated level and tryied to load on local area, also on original version and it works.
Maybe u trying to cheat something that have a limit, or a check if is legit or not by load trigger,
try to avoid editing stats and final tier items.
viktorasdbo
Newcomer

Post by viktorasdbo »

Maybe I got code wrong,because i actualy haven't cheated in that map yet XD
viktorasdbo
Newcomer

Post by viktorasdbo »

Yes it was the code problem i feel so emberassed right now .I am so sorry i never thought i would make such common mistake once again im deeply sorry for making a second thread and actualy being annoying.
null
V.I.P.
Title: Moon#6000

Post by null »

viktorasdbo wrote:Yes it was the code problem i feel so emberassed right now .I am so sorry i never thought i would make such common mistake once again im deeply sorry for making a second thread and actualy being annoying.

Don't worry man. xD
Come back if there's anything else