[jjcp + SP] COT RPG:Plains of Medea FoC N v1.31.7b

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Spookyo
Title: <(_((Crayola((_)

[jjcp + SP] COT RPG:Plains of Medea FoC N v1.31.7b

Post by Spookyo »

Hi i'd like jjcp and single player added to this map. If you play in singleplayer/lan and try to save it will save, but for singleplayer only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TSW
Newcomer
Title: Standard Faggot

Re: [jjcp + SP] COT RPG:Plains of Medea FoC N v1.31.7b

Post by TSW »

JJCP Tested and Working.
Saved a character on Lan and was able to load in multiplayer mode.

And again the problem that if the file it's renamed to CoTPoMFoCN_v1.31.7b.w3x I am not able to load it and crashes :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spookyo
Title: <(_((Crayola((_)

Post by Spookyo »

TSW wrote:JJCP Tested and Working.

And again the problem that if the file it's renamed to CoTPoMFoCN_v1.31.7b.w3x I am not able to load it and crashes :/

I could not save at all after being in game for 5-10 minutes. also the save/load function gets turned off after 1 hour
TSW
Newcomer
Title: Standard Faggot

Post by TSW »

No Homo wrote:

I could not save at all after being in game for 5-10 minutes. also the save/load function gets turned off after 1 hour

I'm going to ask for a replay and check if I can solve your error, I've been doing all type of things and wasting more than 1 hour on the map, everything worked fine to me.
LordBlackwood
Newcomer

Post by LordBlackwood »

can someone give me item code for this map.?
Kithio
Newcomer

Post by Kithio »

TSW wrote:
No Homo wrote:

I'm going to ask for a replay and check if I can solve your error, I've been doing all type of things and wasting more than 1 hour on the map, everything worked fine to me.

I'm honestly surprised by the errors found in the map... For starters it seems like you managed to make the war3map.j file less then HALF of it's size originally which shouldn't be possible if you're adding content into it... Which might be why it's experiencing such strange behaviors. I'd probably say go through it again and see if you can't figure out what you did wrong first time
haxorico
Super Moderator

Post by haxorico »

Kithio wrote:
I'm honestly surprised by the errors found in the map... For starters it seems like you managed to make the war3map.j file less then HALF of it's size originally which shouldn't be possible if you're adding content into it... Which might be why it's experiencing such strange behaviors. I'd probably say go through it again and see if you can't figure out what you did wrong first time

over 40 downloads and it seems fine. TSW tested and it seems to work so he asked for a replay.

The way you just come to a month old request, "amazed" at how "not good" it is and ask for it to be redone with out answering what was asked as in POST A REPLAY as it seems to be working properly.

Map stays on fulfilled. User warned.
xXxMKDxXx
Title: Pain in Da Butt

Post by xXxMKDxXx »

Umm.. Map is supposed to work on 1.28 patch .. // too bad ://
If you manage to load a code on 1.26a War3 crashes.