wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:04 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: July 24th, 2017, 3:06 pm 

Title: <(_((Crayola((_)
Hi i'd like jjcp and single player added to this map. If you play in singleplayer/lan and try to save it will save, but for singleplayer only.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2017, 2:26 pm 
Newcomer

Title: Standard Faggot
JJCP Tested and Working.
Saved a character on Lan and was able to load in multiplayer mode.

And again the problem that if the file it's renamed to CoTPoMFoCN_v1.31.7b.w3x I am not able to load it and crashes :/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2017, 8:48 pm 

Title: <(_((Crayola((_)
TSW wrote:
JJCP Tested and Working.

And again the problem that if the file it's renamed to CoTPoMFoCN_v1.31.7b.w3x I am not able to load it and crashes :/

I could not save at all after being in game for 5-10 minutes. also the save/load function gets turned off after 1 hour

PostPosted: July 27th, 2017, 2:02 pm 
Newcomer

Title: Standard Faggot
No Homo wrote:
TSW wrote:
JJCP Tested and Working.

I could not save at all after being in game for 5-10 minutes. also the save/load function gets turned off after 1 hour

I'm going to ask for a replay and check if I can solve your error, I've been doing all type of things and wasting more than 1 hour on the map, everything worked fine to me.

PostPosted: August 18th, 2017, 1:36 pm 
Newcomer

can someone give me item code for this map.?

PostPosted: August 31st, 2017, 12:33 pm 
Newcomer

TSW wrote:
No Homo wrote:
TSW wrote:
JJCP Tested and Working.

I'm going to ask for a replay and check if I can solve your error, I've been doing all type of things and wasting more than 1 hour on the map, everything worked fine to me.

I'm honestly surprised by the errors found in the map... For starters it seems like you managed to make the war3map.j file less then HALF of it's size originally which shouldn't be possible if you're adding content into it... Which might be why it's experiencing such strange behaviors. I'd probably say go through it again and see if you can't figure out what you did wrong first time

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2017, 12:47 am 
Super Moderator

Kithio wrote:

I'm honestly surprised by the errors found in the map... For starters it seems like you managed to make the war3map.j file less then HALF of it's size originally which shouldn't be possible if you're adding content into it... Which might be why it's experiencing such strange behaviors. I'd probably say go through it again and see if you can't figure out what you did wrong first time

over 40 downloads and it seems fine. TSW tested and it seems to work so he asked for a replay.

The way you just come to a month old request, "amazed" at how "not good" it is and ask for it to be redone with out answering what was asked as in POST A REPLAY as it seems to be working properly.

Map stays on fulfilled. User warned.

PostPosted: September 15th, 2017, 4:27 pm 

Title: Pain in Da Butt
Umm.. Map is supposed to work on 1.28 patch .. // too bad ://
If you manage to load a code on 1.26a War3 crashes.