wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 16th, 2017, 1:43 pm 

othman wrote:
Regno wrote:
Quote:
I see, but isn't there a risk that you will accidentally fog click a unit, sooner or later? If you keep constantly using it? xD

Quote:
you said "I see" but u didn't understand anything -_- what I meant is that u can set the mh to make u unable to click fog units

Then how come some maphackers that get banned, fog clicks? Besides, most mhers don't even get banned because of fog clicking but hard hints of using it - which already is a strong hint of evidence. Look at Maphacking cases that was processed in ENT

most map hackers enable fog click feature, because they want to see units' cool down, items..etc.
ent doesn't ban everybody that fog clicks, it happened to me once, but by luck they didn't ban me, because in the game I was saying Lag for more than 10m. They thought I was lagging that's why I had vision of that unit in fog for a short amount of time, and didn't ban me lol. it depend on your skills and luck.

lol

PostPosted: June 17th, 2017, 1:47 am 

obvious map hacking = opposing hero cast mirror image, then player always hits the original one every time xD (even without AoE or the opponent revealing non-clone hero)

PostPosted: June 19th, 2017, 10:59 pm 

XD! wrote:
obvious map hacking = opposing hero cast mirror image, then player always hits the original one every time xD (even without AoE or the opponent revealing non-clone hero)

I have done that many times, none of these people was smart enough to figure that I was map hacking.