wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 7:31 am 

1. The only place where I can play wc3 online is on ent. On that server many users host cheated maps, and I turned to be one of them XD. I always open the J file before start playing the map, and troll the host. I would activate the cheat, turn it off for him, then use it to win while acting like nothing is happening. The fun thing about this is that I use -hear, then cry from laughing after seeing the host writing the actiavtor 300 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I used to have mh on 1.26a, but the dudes who play Anime maps are not easy to defeat with just a map hack, unless u are tsuna.
Here where I started to learn about cheats and this site. I use cheats + map hack == Yep, because I suck at wc3, and to be honest who plays to lose? XD

but These days people know how to get the activator in maps, so I started using this trick (instead of the activator being "anything"
I make it to "-help" and the message that shows as "cheat is activated" to "Read f9 for help" that's my plan A of hiding the activator in maps, because they can search the entire script (knowing that they gonna know it's cheated, because it got the commands -gold -lumber -kill, etc), but it doesn't matter how long they search; I have never seen anybody would think that -help would be the activator.
So I host maps without worrying about anything making my winning chance 100%. Imagine yourself playing a map, thinking that you have a "chance" of winning, while in truth everything is controlled by the cheater (me) that's the fun that I see in using cheats.

Why do you guys use cheats?
is it fun or no for u?
what were ur experences?
writing everything here

PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 12:33 pm 

Well,

I don't resort to cheats and I don't use them but I don't really suck when I play anime maps. Overall, using Maphack is risky and I will never go to that because, you play on ENT & get caught = 1 year ban. Dodge your ban ban = one year, then you have to keep changing IP and name to be able to play on ENT, which would be a hassle.

But I find it fun looking through all kind of different maps in the .j file! But I did use cheats on Twilight Eve Orpg a long time ago xP, that was fun actually. But now thats behind me and I play earnestly. :D

So yea, in conclusion I don't really use cheats anymore. Still a virgin when it comes to maphacking and will probably be one forever. =P
Hope you don't get caught maphacking!

PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 8:21 pm 

Regno wrote:
Well,

I don't resort to cheats and I don't use them but I don't really suck when I play anime maps. Overall, using Maphack is risky and I will never go to that because, you play on ENT & get caught = 1 year ban. Dodge your ban ban = one year, then you have to keep changing IP and name to be able to play on ENT, which would be a hassle.

But I find it fun looking through all kind of different maps in the .j file! But I did use cheats on Twilight Eve Orpg a long time ago xP, that was fun actually. But now thats behind me and I play earnestly. :D

So yea, in conclusion I don't really use cheats anymore. Still a virgin when it comes to maphacking and will probably be one forever. =P

you only get caught if u fog click a unit, and u can turn that off in the map hack ===== no matter what you do they won't ban you, even though it was clear that u are map hack they still need evidence to ban you. If you don't click invisible units, or any unit that is in fog, then you won't get banned no matter what.

PostPosted: June 13th, 2017, 8:39 am 

Yeah but after a while I got bored at it I mean simply exchanging owner ship or messing the alliance or even make NPCs do something out of the ordinary makes me ROFL hardcore... Then I turned from cheating or messing around to frequent minor edits ... giving old abandoned maps to my pseudo-revival "updates". Not that good at it though, as I feel virually all who unknowingly "tests" my unofficial maps don't even seem thankful for that "updating" effort. But better than having those request not done. Anyways I do it gladly and dont get paid for it, hope they're just kind enought to appreciate it... I wish I could post the maps I've edited - I call it modded even, just to differentiate it from cheated.

PostPosted: June 13th, 2017, 9:55 am 

othman wrote:
Regno wrote:
Well,

you only get caught if u fog click a unit, and u can turn that off in the map hack ===== no matter what you do they won't ban you, even though it was clear that u are map hack they still need evidence to ban you. If you don't click invisible units, or any unit that is in fog, then you won't get banned no matter what.

I see, but isn't there a risk that you will accidentally fog click a unit, sooner or later? If you keep constantly using it? xD

PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 3:41 am 

Regno wrote:
othman wrote:
Regno wrote:
Well,

I see, but isn't there a risk that you will accidentally fog click a unit, sooner or later? If you keep constantly using it? xD

you said "I see" but u didn't understand anything -_- what I meant is that u can set the mh to make u unable to click fog units

PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 6:19 am 

@topic
Yeah cheating out of curiosity e.g. test out stuffs... definitely has something good in it.

@ my previous post
Aside from me... no one else got tired of cheating, and gone into unofficial updating of one or more of those abandoned awesome maps?

PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 4:44 pm 

XD! wrote:
@topic
Yeah cheating out of curiosity e.g. test out stuffs... definitely has something good in it.

@ my previous post
Aside from me... no one else got tired of cheating, and gone into unofficial updating of one or more of those abandoned awesome maps?

lol I didn't only get bored of cheating, I got bored of the entire game lol.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 5:25 pm 

Quote:

Quote:
you said "I see" but u didn't understand anything -_- what I meant is that u can set the mh to make u unable to click fog units

Then how come some maphackers that get banned, fog clicks? Besides, most mhers don't even get banned because of fog clicking but hard hints of using it - which already is a strong hint of evidence. Look at Maphacking cases that was processed in ENT

PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 10:38 pm 

Regno wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Then how come some maphackers that get banned, fog clicks? Besides, most mhers don't even get banned because of fog clicking but hard hints of using it - which already is a strong hint of evidence. Look at Maphacking cases that was processed in ENT

most map hackers enable fog click feature, because they want to see units' cool down, items..etc.
ent doesn't ban everybody that fog clicks, it happened to me once, but by luck they didn't ban me, because in the game I was saying Lag for more than 10m. They thought I was lagging that's why I had vision of that unit in fog for a short amount of time, and didn't ban me lol. it depend on your skills and luck.