[JJCP+Fukki]Dream Fantasy RPG

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

SaskeKun

[JJCP+Fukki]Dream Fantasy RPG

Post by SaskeKun »

Activator for Fukki -akkarin
Activator for JJCP -white

And Change Drop Rate to 100% if its possible

Thanks in advance :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
new_33_88
Title: KappaPride

Re: [JJCP+Fukki]Dream Fantasy RPG

Post by new_33_88 »

You need to be more specific , I dont know whether the bosses will air since I know nothing about this map and the worst part is that its korean so i dont know wtf is going on.
If theres any bosses that air give me the pic of that boss and how to spawn him if you need to do something to spawn the boss.
Edit: Spent like 30 mins on killing all the bosses , could not find a single one that dropped nothing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SaskeKun

Re: [JJCP+Fukki]Dream Fantasy RPG

Post by SaskeKun »

new_33_88 wrote:You need to be more specific , I dont know whether the bosses will air since I know nothing about this map and the worst part is that its korean so i dont know wtf is going on.
If theres any bosses that air give me the pic of that boss and how to spawn him if you need to do something to spawn the boss.
Edit: Spent like 30 mins on killing all the bosses , could not find a single one that dropped nothing