[JJ + Fukki + CC] ABCD 2.1

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

haxorico
Super Moderator

Re: [JJ + Fukki + CC] ABCD 2.1

Post by haxorico »

Well I be damned. This took some time. A lot of reading and re-reading and re-re-reading but that was fun!!!!
I think I got everything done? again I only tested on solo play (with some bots) and the big picture of WHO I picked was changed to the current pick.

Not sure what other places you can see who picked what. Let me know as I think I kinda understand the coding of this map and making those portraits.
Also I was messing a lot with the war3map.j file and when I found what I needed I re-used an older version which should be without all my edits but I was working on it for so many times I might have made a mistake. Let me know if anything is broken.

Usage is same as before.

Edit: Uploaded a screenshot with things I was referring to. I restarted the game twice. tried -cc1 and -cc2 and then again -cc1 just to make sure it wasn't by chance I randomed those characters ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aloha
Title: 憂鬱夕暮れ姫

Post by Aloha »

I guess it's fine already.
I'll make another thread if there is any mistake or problem I find in the future :D
haxorico
Super Moderator

Post by haxorico »

Happy it works for you. Ill add Fukki's CP now and move to fulfilled
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.