[HELP] Cannot find war3map.j when i open with MPQmaster

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

lalabee92
Newcomer

[HELP] Cannot find war3map.j when i open with MPQmaster

Post by lalabee92 »

I need help guys! I don't know why but when i open some maps (only a few will have war3map.j present), the war3map.j isn't there! I always require a MPQrecover to make the war3map.j appear, but after applying JJCP, the map won't work as it won't open due to line 898 error. However, when my friend opens the map with MPQmaster, he didn't even need MPQrecover (yes, the map he opened wasn't touched by MPQrecover but downloaded fresh straight from hive), he proceeded to apply JJCP into it and it works, it can be opened in warcraft 3 without line 898 error, even on my computer! I tried to reinstall my MPQmaster like 5 times but it still wouldn't show war3map.j on the map! Please help me thankyou!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xirizo
Old Wrinkly Member

Re: [HELP] Cannot find war3map.j when i open with MPQmaster

Post by Xirizo »

Have you tried searching it in folder called Script?It has to be there if it isn't among the main files as you say.

How would you use MPQRecovery to cheat maps lul i dont get that part.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

I don't see the scripts folder in that picture.
Xirizo
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Xirizo »

God damn it!I knew i should have added more arrows.Probably different colors too.Oh well , i guess he is on his own now )=
Add me on Discord Username: Xirizo#7777 , I love cheating wc3 maps and spreading my influence ;p
lalabee92
Newcomer

Post by lalabee92 »

Xirizo wrote:Have you tried searching it in folder called Script?It has to be there if it isn't among the main files as you say.

How would you use MPQRecovery to cheat maps lul i dont get that part.

Yes i did, there was no script or war3map.j, i use MPQRecovery to cheat maps by having the MPQRecovery open up the files, then clicking deep scan and bruteforcing, then i scan, afterwards, i press save MPQ so the war3map.j or script is present when i open up the map with MPQmaster, does it have something to do with my OS windows 10 :/.
arieschan
Title: Umaru-chan

Post by arieschan »

not need use MPQRecovery
download good listfile in here : http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f ... 13941.html
and open fine in MPQ master or MPQ editor
Do you want to get Code map Darkness reborn
Spoiler:
http://code-darkness.weebly.com/
lalabee92
Newcomer

Post by lalabee92 »

arieschan wrote:not need use MPQRecovery
download good listfile in here : http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f ... 13941.html
and open fine in MPQ master or MPQ editor

Thankyou so much!!! I can now cheat maps without MPQRecover, i've been use warcraft III BNE listfile the whole time and i didn't know that i shouldn't be using it!

Edit: I've also realised that i should be extracting listfiles of the map i'm hacking so i can view the war3map.j :P