wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 10:09 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 19th, 2016, 9:50 am 

Need some help with some commands, will try to make questions as short as possible.

1. So using -lock won't let players able to use shops? or won't let them able to trade resources with each other through the allies tab?

2. Is there a way for me to give a certain upgrade to another player without turning on cheats for them and telling them to type the -spawn command for the upgrade. For example, when typing "-add Abrf(bear form)" on a unit, it will require a "-spawn Redc(Druid of the Claw Adept Training)" to use it. I tried to type the -spa ## ### command on a player's unit but it didn't give the upgrade like I thought it would. Is there a way for me to give an upgrade to another player?

3. How to turn off -autoh ###(autoheals by percentage)? I tried typing -noautoh but it didn't work.

4.Is there any way to make sure that when someone types -cheatoff on me, it won't work?

5. How do I use the -destid and the -reg command? I tried doing what the general-chat-f7/help-with-warcraft-3-cheat-packs-t24738.html says but I am still confused...

Thank you ahead of time to forum users that can help me!!!

PostPosted: June 19th, 2016, 10:03 am 
Cheater

Title: Skid
1) -lock (locks the trade system) You can't trade resources through allies tab.

2) Upgrade? You mean, giving another player a option to cheat, w/o activating them for yourself? There's no option like this in a non-modified version of JJCP.

3) -autohoff

4) There's no way to do it without modifying JJCP by yourself. But you can change activator, use -act command.

5) ---

Arakunido.

PostPosted: June 19th, 2016, 10:14 am 

1) Thanks you! I was kind of confuse about it when I used it at first haha
2) "Upgrade" as in researching "backpack" will allow orc units to have inventory slots to hold items or researching "disease" will allow abomination (from undead race) to have the disease cloud passive. What I am trying to do is -add Abrf (bear form) which require the "Druid of the Claw Adept Training" upgrade to use. In order for me to get that Druid of the Claw upgrade (for using bear form) I need to type -spawn Redc to get the upgrade first. If I click on another player's unit and give them the bear form ability, they too need the Druid of the Claw upgrade. But I don't want to turn on cheats for that player, so I tried using the -spa ## ### (player slot then rawr code) and it didn't work like I thought it would since the -spa command is suppose to spawn something for another player.
3) Dang I wish it was -noautoh! I am use to typing things like -nomh, -nomana, etc. when I want to turn something off
4) If I knew more about coding I would want to try it. But I suck at computer stuff lol.
5) Ummm...me still confused!!!

PostPosted: June 19th, 2016, 10:21 am 
Cheater

Title: Skid
2) Oh. I believe it's Rawcode & color, not otherwise (-spa #### ## - Spawns specified unit/destructable to specified player) or -spawn Redc, select it and then use -owner <color>
4) I edited post, if you didn't notice message about -act command.
5) Well, never used those commands before, so can't tell you much.

Arakunido.

PostPosted: June 19th, 2016, 10:30 am 

2) I already tested the -spa command in-game and it's -spa ## ####. Idk why in the forum it says -spa #### ##, probably outdated or something. The -spawn Redc is an upgrade, you can't click on it. Only using the -spawn command will allow you to get the upgrade without actually creating the building and researching it. "Redc" is under the section "Upgrades" in the Night Elf tab. All the way on top, the first line by JJ is "Use the -add for abilities and -spawn for the rest..." so yeah need to use -spawn for upgrades. I already did the -spawn Redc on myself with the -add Abrf (bear form) and it worked. But the only problem is doing the spawn upgrade part for another player.
4) Oh yeah there's that. In order for me to use the -act, it has to be something like this "-act -dsfisdifi" right?
5) Ah that's ok! I never used it too but I want to try it and see what it does.

Thanks for the help so far!