Activator

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

dragol543
Newcomer

Activator

Post by dragol543 »

Heyy how can i type this activator?cuz the war3 doesn't let me write this much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flavius13

Re: Activator

Post by flavius13 »

i dont know what language is but activator is >>> -¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
dragol543
Newcomer

Post by dragol543 »

Well that i know but i can't type that
flavius13

Post by flavius13 »

dragol543 wrote:Well that i know but i can't type that

yes you can type that with copy and pastle... first copy the activator and in game pres Enter and after pres CTRL+V and enter, dont forgot to send activator to observator for other dont see activator name
dragol543
Newcomer

Post by dragol543 »

Well i tried that but it doesnt let me CTRL+v that so....
XD!

Post by XD! »

Would you mind trying with 3rd party that pastes for you? AucT Hotkeys Tool have a "Messages" tab that might help.
. . .
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic
Title: 2ecchi4me

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

You cannot enter that activator because its surpasses the amount of characters that wc3 allows. The only way possible to use the cheats is to use the name activator.
Jarus
Title: Edits aren't hacks

Post by Jarus »

That activator is a dummy activator, designed to trick people into entering it. Some dummy activators actually kick you as soon as you enter them.