Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

islapass.
Newcomer

Re: Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

Post by islapass. »

Jable9Rank7 {One Who Denies Death (Azrael Might flag, Azrael spirit), requirements unknown}

the requirement for this and the str and int equivalents is 500k stats
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

islapass. wrote:
Jable9Rank7 {One Who Denies Death (Azrael Might flag, Azrael spirit), requirements unknown}

the requirement for this and the str and int equivalents is 500k stats

Thank you for the information! The main post has been edited accordingly.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

NEW SECTION: Credit section has been added, so that information added to the guide can be listed with the names of those who shared the updated information.
Kosharic
Newcomer

Post by Kosharic »

One Who Brings Forth Satan's Powers {Belial's Bloodline (Belial spirit, Leviathan spirit, Powerful Angel Powers axe), requirements unknown}
where i can find Powerful Angel Powers axe ???
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Kosharic wrote:One Who Brings Forth Satan's Powers {Belial's Bloodline (Belial spirit, Leviathan spirit, Powerful Angel Powers axe), requirements unknown}
where i can find Powerful Angel Powers axe ???

Dropped by Powerful Angel Powers, the side-boss in Kamael's area. It has a somewhat low drop rate, so you may have to kill him a few times before he drops it.
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic
Title: 2ecchi4me

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

Durge wrote:For anyone who has looked at the .j, is the 30 minute death trigger based on regions? A.k.a, does it only kill you if you stay in the same region within the 30 minute period?

I'm not too sure about this, but if you stay in the the same area of a radius of 700 for 20 minutes, then it kills you. You should probably look for yourself.
Kosharic
Newcomer

Post by Kosharic »

Brangak wrote:Hi I've got a problem.

I'm trying to get to T4 Death, I have 500k stats, I have all the Prideful items, been killing Demons, not the gargoyles. For 3 hours, have over 3k kills and Damien is -not- spawning.
I have a skill that summons a demon called Damien, tried killing it, nothing. I've reset my lvl to 2000, nothing, dropped my prideful and picking back up, killed fragments of Damien, nothing worked.

Anyone else have this problem?

same problem(killed 200+ demons without skills and summons)
killed my summon damien and boss spawned lol
poptartzz
Newcomer

Post by poptartzz »

Anyone know how to save as nightmare T4? It's giving me -48/0 food and won't let me save, I hear the same thing happens with slaughter T4...
randomanon
Newcomer

Post by randomanon »

poptartzz wrote:Anyone know how to save as nightmare T4? It's giving me -48/0 food and won't let me save, I hear the same thing happens with slaughter T4...
Get your class weapon as soon as you can! It enables skilling for food.
Now, the temporary solution is to fight Gusion, or rather get attacked by him. His meteor effects give you temporary food. Good luck getting to 1 or more food! :)
Kosharic
Newcomer

Post by Kosharic »

hmmm today saw strange thing 2 nightmare with 2 different class weapon, is it possible? O_o
1 have 15 mil damage crit and 30% mag resist
2 have same damage and shit tons passives