Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

trustmyself
Newcomer

Re: Masin RPG 1.72 guide/tutorial

Post by trustmyself »

How do you create the class weapons? It said in a separate area with more details in the guide, but I can't find that area. Idk if I'm blind or if its missing.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

trustmyself wrote:How do you create the class weapons? It said in a separate area with more details in the guide, but I can't find that area. Idk if I'm blind or if its missing.

..... wow, i'm dumb. i completely forgot to add that section. i'm just amazed it went this long without being noted. i am so sorry about that and will get to work on that immediately
trustmyself
Newcomer

Post by trustmyself »

Also another questions. What is the difference between Ifrit and Plethon based items?
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

trustmyself wrote:Also another questions. What is the difference between Ifrit and Plethon based items?

I don't know if there's a difference between the weapons, but statwise there's no difference. I need to put the Set effects for their difference, and after I reply it here it'll be added to the main post. Ifrit set explodes on death to deal 40,000,000 Chaos damage in an area around you. Plethon set gives you a 1% chance to cause {Total Stats} times 70 in damage to the enemy.
Chevy116
Newcomer

Post by Chevy116 »

in 1.78update2 Plethon set gives 2% chance to implode 70 times total stats and irift does 40mil pure dmg and 250x int dmg on death.
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

Chevy116 wrote:in 1.78update2 Plethon set gives 2% chance to implode 70 times total stats and irift does 40mil pure dmg and 250x int dmg on death.

Well then. Looks like Ifrit got a much needed buff. I'll add that to the posting. Thanks for the information.
shuraz

Post by shuraz »

Hmmm... I got a question:
Every skills in this Map is dependent in BASE STATS or both BASE and BONUS STATS ???
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

shuraz wrote:Hmmm... I got a question:
Every skills in this Map is dependent in BASE STATS or both BASE and BONUS STATS ???

Skills are dependent on Base and Bonus stats. Item stat requirements are based on Base stats.
shuraz

Post by shuraz »

ver 1.86E was released. It said T5 will be out. LOL i can't wait to get into T5
macroflation

Post by macroflation »

shuraz wrote:ver 1.86E was released. It said T5 will be out. LOL i can't wait to get into T5

That sounds like an interesting thing. Wonder what the requirements for T5 are gonna be?