MASIN RPG [v1.59 Total Guide] !!

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Sankentyosu

Re: MASIN RPG [v1.59 Total Guide] !!

Post by Sankentyosu »

No it's not possible.
I like Korean RPGs and I like to make guides.
Since there is no control on this forum,
there wont be any further guides (or updates) from me.
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

1.72ver is out.

The last weapon for nightmare is Gramdaite.
allenwalker1990
Newcomer

Post by allenwalker1990 »

m1sha-cool wrote:1.72ver is out.

The last weapon for nightmare is Gramdaite.

Can someone please post 1.72 or 1.73 which is the latest been trying to find or tell website where to get other then the naver due not being able to register without KSSN
Chevy116
Newcomer

Post by Chevy116 »

Anyone know how to get to the new place in 1.72E ? Or is it just a mean teaser ?
DarkFlameMaster
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Chevy116 wrote:Anyone know how to get to the new place in 1.72E ? Or is it just a mean teaser ?

What!? There's a new place ? O:
Can I have a pic of it ? :D
[spoiler="Retirement MSG"]Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.[/spoiler]
DarkFlameMaster
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Shuraz
Job 4 (T4)
Required 500k stats and 3 items below:
Image - Prideful Leather Glove Of Assassinations - Type Weapon
Image - Paimon's Grieving Soul - Type Soul
Image - Prideful TaeRaeJinGap - Type Armor
For each job they have different condictions to change into T4

Spoiler:
Nightmare
-Use any skill on any mobs

This part of T4 doesn't seem to be working for me at all, :shock:
I wonder why :?:
I even used all the skills to any/all mobs I can find and even Bosses :twisted:
Can anybody help me with this prob and thank you!!! :roll:
[spoiler="Retirement MSG"]Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.[/spoiler]