MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

haufen888

Re: MASIN/DRINK GUIDEfix

Post by haufen888 »

T4 Nightmare , very easy, just use a spell or autohit with spell proc on any target.
play minimum ver. 1,59
jaseto

Post by jaseto »

How do you even get that new char nightmare is there a job change item dropped by the level 200 demon or do you have to do something special to get it?
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

jaseto wrote:How do you even get that new char nightmare is there a job change item dropped by the level 200 demon or do you have to do something special to get it?

item dropped by the level 200 demon
J0K3RM4N
Newcomer

Post by J0K3RM4N »

haufen888 wrote:T4 Nightmare , very easy, just use a spell or autohit with spell proc on any target.
play minimum ver. 1,59

what do you mean?? i'm already using all nightmare skill but still not change to T4 Nightmare yet.
can you give any detail?? thanks alot :D
Note: i'm already have all requires gears like the other jobs
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

cant gives you more Infos about that change. Just play! After i got all paimon items + all upgrades i used my w skill at priest creeps in guison Boss area and i was Nightmare lvl 1 - t4.
Another friend of me load his t3 nightmare ,all required gear , run in lvl 200 area where the gate boss is, passive bonus attack dmg proc and he was T4.

it looks for me , just using a spell or autohit and you will be T4.

I play Version 1,59E

greetings
haufen
jaseto

Post by jaseto »

m1sha-cool wrote:
jaseto wrote:How do you even get that new char nightmare is there a job change item dropped by the level 200 demon or do you have to do something special to get it?

item dropped by the level 200 demon

Blah i gotta be really unlucky i killed him like 50 times and no such job item dropped i got all other items like several times each...
haufen888

Post by haufen888 »

continue farming him! it will drop. make sure you play minimum version 1,56 better 1,59 or higher, cause ver 1,56 T4 is not implement.

hope i could help you

gn8
Darkblader
Newcomer

Post by Darkblader »

So I have t4, got most of my gear. But I can't seem to use baal's orb, when he dies he drops a small orb called Solomon's first devil. though when I try using it with Abels Pain[Might] it does nothing.

is there another ingredient I'm missing?
m1sha-cool
Newcomer

Post by m1sha-cool »

Darkblader wrote:So I have t4, got most of my gear. But I can't seem to use baal's orb, when he dies he drops a small orb called Solomon's first devil. though when I try using it with Abels Pain[Might] it does nothing.

Hmmm vassago is dropping rune to summon Baal... Called Solomon's first devil ...
Baal drops orb that can combine with any Abel's flag. Doesn't matter might, endurance or omnipotence.

I think you just didn't kill Baal you killed vassago at 2m area.

Btw what char have you got ?
Darkblader
Newcomer

Post by Darkblader »

m1sha-cool wrote:
Darkblader wrote:So I have t4, got most of my gear. But I can't seem to use baal's orb, when he dies he drops a small orb called Solomon's first devil. though when I try using it with Abels Pain[Might] it does nothing.

Hmmm vassago is dropping rune to summon Baal... Called Solomon's first devil ...
Baal drops orb that can combine with any Abel's flag. Doesn't matter might, endurance or omnipotence.

I think you just didn't kill Baal you killed vassago at 2m area.

Btw what char have you got ?

No, Baal. Baal drops an orb that is also called solomon's first devil

That was taken after killing vassago, then baal.