wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 8:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Greater map size
PostPosted: January 4th, 2014, 11:46 am 

it seemed w/ Kang's link, i'm having a not a vaild win32 error in my other pc (peazip extracted) then I tried winrar on my other PC it says corrupted. And googled some characters in chinese w/c i can't read and found the the file I posted so for that I thank KangToo. Though I failed to keep track where I downloaded the rar file w/ game.dll - I can remember it's initially named m******.rar mostly from zippyshare.com

anyways, check my previous post for the attachment and virus check or click this: warcraft-map-discussion-f67/greater-map-size-t28647.html#p176733

enjoy! I myself love this new mod. Thanks for whitesushi55 too, though your w/ the dll i'd had ghost hosting issues. fixed on version of KangTooJee & my links. known hacking issues: It disables your GarenaMaster since GM is based on the orig dll file. hope this gets fixed in the future on GarenaMaster's side. All else works perfect I from what I tested. ^_^ EDIT: sorry pls fix my file name (too lazy to reupload) it should be 8MBupPATCH1.26.zip not 8MBupPATCH1.24.zip o.O but if you check inside the game.dll has description of 1.24 in the file properties.