Random Item Dropping?

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Olreich

Re: Random Item Dropping?

Post by Olreich »

I just want to know what it's doing, if that requires line by line, then I would prefer that, but I know JASS somewhat so simple stuff I get mostly, it's more at the RandDist junk that I get confused.
tainok
Newcomer

Post by tainok »

nevo wrote:Olreich, you asked for these guys advice and they told you to go to the chat, then you start going off about you'd be better off asking it here. No offense but why the hell would you ask them in the first place?

One reason for answering it on the forums is so that other people who are asking the same thing don't need to ask it again

:D
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

tainok wrote:
nevo wrote:Olreich, you asked for these guys advice and they told you to go to the chat, then you start going off about you'd be better off asking it here. No offense but why the hell would you ask them in the first place?

One reason for answering it on the forums is so that other people who are asking the same thing don't need to ask it again

There's no point to that, firstly, because I don't think anyone will ever bother look at this script, secondly, because they ask anyways, even if there's a fresh topic on it.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

tainok wrote:

Thats why people should use the search button, but they don't :|
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this