question about CP required activators

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

eddydu555

question about CP required activators

Post by eddydu555 »

Hi guys i have a question about cheatpacks , to activate the cheats you need to have one of the required names (name activator) or type a string activator or input a key combination

my question is is it possible to add 3 types of activators in one CP so you must activate them all to activate the cheats or if 3 is not possible then only 2 like name & key combination

and a little question about key combination is it possible to change the keys cause normal key combination is typed with arrow keys so instead of arrow keys can i change it to letters like MOFDECB ?

thanks in advice :D
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: question about CP required activators

Post by Apple »

grimgrents wrote:my question is is it possible to add 3 types of activators in one CP, you must activate them all to activate the cheats or if 3 is not possible then only 2 like name & key combination
It's possible. Just add the if statement.
For JJ arrow activator:

Code: Select all

if GetPlayerName=="Apple"then
if SubString(GetEventPlayerChatString(),0,8)=="-cheats  "then
if ActivateArrowActivator then

just an example how you can check 3 activators to activate, but has to be in sequence.

and a little question about key combination is it possible to change the keys cause normal key combination is typed with arrow keys so instead of arrow keys can i change it to letters like MOFDECB ?
Nope, so far do you see any game uses other keys?
thanks in advice :D
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
eddydu555

Post by eddydu555 »

thanks a lot for your help :D

someone can show me what lines i need to add in a JJCP to have these 3 required activators please ?

thanks in adivce

also a little question about custom ban

what lines i need to add to make the JJCP detect a specific username and kick him at start
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

I already have shown you how to do it, also we already have a ban topic.
Moved to trigger editing.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
eddydu555

Post by eddydu555 »

i need to add only these 3 lines in the jjcp arrow activator ? and where should i add them please under endglobals or globals or function main ?
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

I think you should just learn jass.
the first line, is obviously the name activator.
the second, detects the string player types from 0 to 8, which is -cheats<2x space>
the third line, just make a function which detects the key pressed, perhaps just by using the JJCP arrow activator will do.
If I'm not wrong it should all be under function CheatUse, sequence is important.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.