Lad Rpg; Help needed

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

ralindo123
Newcomer

Re: Lad Rpg; Help needed

Post by ralindo123 »

so now for boa hancock where is that water to drink?/
WarcraftMillionaire
Newcomer

Post by WarcraftMillionaire »

Perhaps The Great and Might RPG Wizard Will Enlighten You if Asked.
If Your Not Part Of The Solution, Your Part Of The Problem.
Be Part Of The Solution.
shielanel

Post by shielanel »

what do i do next? i burned the shippp
ralindo123
Newcomer

Post by ralindo123 »

please anyone knows how to become hancock?

please help
olcharlieboi
Newcomer

Post by olcharlieboi »

I would like to know how to become hancock as well, also me and my friend both tried burning the ship as stickmen, we followed the instructions given by numberxIII but it didn't work :'( also for some reason we can't get past the bridges right after naga boss it kills us no matter which bridge we use, we can only get past naga and to any of the cut off bosses (dragon, inyu, water, fire) by using sanji to teleport in.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Post by NumberXIII »

Hello, i didn't know why you can;t burn the ship, but i manage to burn it every'time in the game, just keep trying..about bypassing bridge it's simple just go straight where there is a white dot.
olcharlieboi
Newcomer

Post by olcharlieboi »

ok going to try the bridge thing, do u also know how to get to the water elemental, dragon, inyuasha, and fire elemental? we can't do much about those guys without using sanji which sucks, and we'll try some more with the bridge, hopefully it's fully same version and all that.
thunderzs
Newcomer

Post by thunderzs »

I cant see the item when i burn the ship please help!!!
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Post by NumberXIII »

I only knew the location of Fire'element and Inuyasha cause im on a break in playing on this :D Dragon & Water elemental still doesn't now maybe it needs items teleport in

*FINDING INUYASHA, go to the last area of Murlock you'll see a hidden path past in to it, it will lead you in to inuyasha..
*FIRE ELEMENTAL, go to the ghost town destroy the house in the top then you'l automatically teleport in the fire element boss.
olcharlieboi
Newcomer

Post by olcharlieboi »

thanks for the help there, at least we now know how to get to 2/4 aka 1/2 of the cut off bosses, I use to have a max lvl ssj4 goku on this game but lost my code, and he likes to glitch up as I try sayian it up, I got 1 to ssj3 but i can't access my code thanks to not having a program to allow me to view the screenshot.