[Help] About The World 시즌 3

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

AngelShade
Newcomer

[Help] About The World 시즌 3

Post by AngelShade »

hello forumers, i have been playing this map for a week now with friends , or with others, but as i leveled up to max it seems alot are missing from the picture , i have searched on google , for a few hours and couldn't find anything about a guide on the stuff it has , is there a way to find out anything about this map. It has a crafting system but i can't seem to know how to use it. Deprotecting the map won't help me at all , as its written in jass and i don't know s*** about it , is there a way to find out how it works, or if someone could help me figure out some things about this map ? If it requires il post a link to the map http://www.epicwar.com/maps/218557/ <- thats the map , i beg anyone that have the knowledge and has some free time to help me with this map .

,,For those that wish to be punish come to me i will have your resolve"
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Re: [Help] About The World 시즌 3

Post by JustANewbie »

give more information?
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

ask fukki, i remembered there's a whole lot of craft list but had no idea how to craft.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
iamgod

Post by iamgod »

i know most of them but im not typing them. which do you need? they were all on the naver page but i cant find that thread anymore
AngelShade
Newcomer

Post by AngelShade »

Well the issue is the maths for Wings and Weapons , and how to find them , a friend of mine has them now , but we need to know the maths that aren't repeatable , something along this lines : Archangel Helmet (Halo) = cobwebs seongtu (helmet) + ice + Matter + Bible + Mithril + gold 40 . cobwebs seongtu (helmet) whats this ?

AngelShade
Newcomer

Post by AngelShade »

No one seems to help , and i have seen one of Fukki maps beeing uploaded to epicwar, tried to pm him but he didnt reply :((.

Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

AngelShade wrote:No one seems to help , and i have seen one of Fukki maps beeing uploaded to epicwar, tried to pm him but he didnt reply :((.

Do not bump topic, use the edit button.
there's 1 topic about the world rpg discussion, in the general chat section, i thought.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
AngelShade
Newcomer

Post by AngelShade »

Nope i did a search theres no talk, about this , and what im asking is probably different then anything on that topic, its about the crafting system.

iamgod

Post by iamgod »

tried spider's craft item?
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Post by Nuuby »

Thread moved to Map Discussion, leaving shadow topic there for a bit.