triggerfix

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

undeadstorms
Newcomer

triggerfix

Post by undeadstorms »

triggerfix.w3x

The trigger is supposed to add 1 to all stats every 0.01 seconds when holding a certain item. If you acquire the item a trigger should turn on and start adding stats as if your stats were a slot machine. (EX: Just watching the numbers go up.) If the item is dropped, the gain will cease.

This EXACT trigger HAS worked in the past.
Now, for whatever reason, it does not work!
Please, help me, find a solution!

Abundance of thanks for a fix!

Thanks again!
storms
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dragonball Z: Supreme RPG v1.2/v1.3. Only playable on patches 1.23 and earlier. Unless you sir, are willing to fix it. Are you? PM me if you are willing to assist me in fixing this map so it is able to play in all its glorious abundance on current patches, once again. Good day sir, and thank you for reading.
Syre
Forum Staff

Re: triggerfix

Post by Syre »

Took a look and found the problem, the triggers do work fine its just that you made a small misclick and chose the wrong event. For the first trigger 'cosmo' you have the event set as Time Elapsed, simply change that to Periodic Event and you should be fine.
risker
Forum Staff

Re: triggerfix

Post by risker »

Alas, that is the story of my life. I always mistype or misclick something, ruins the entire thing and you need to pry it apart to work it out. -__-