Master Crafters 5.4

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

djphrost
Newcomer

Master Crafters 5.4

Post by djphrost »

Hey guys, really like the site.
I'm just requesting that you can do me a favor and unprotect Master Crafters 5.4 and add a save and load offline in there. I can't figure out how to deprotect and if I did I probably wouldn't be able to figure out how to add the load / save.
I'm level 500 online but there just aren't enough people on that are high levels that want to kill some monsters so some items can be dropped. Otherwise I'd get it fairly.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/10732/

Thanks in advance, guys.
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

5.3c

That's already been cheated but 5.3c won't do for 5.4?
djphrost
Newcomer

Post by djphrost »

Aero wrote:5.3c

That's already been cheated but 5.3c won't do for 5.4?

With every addition to the game the new code becomes incompatible with the old versions if something you have to your character was changed. I suffer this. :( I've already tried to load my code into the 5.3 version and get a invalid code error message.
Druidboi
Newcomer

Post by Druidboi »

no, it works. 5.3c works with 5.4

i have tried it. uber'd up a character in single player on 5.3c then went on bnet, loaded 5.4 and it worked.

5.4 also says "only 5.0c and higher codes work"...
djphrost
Newcomer

Post by djphrost »

Well I'm unable to load my 5.4a character in 5.3c, I get incorrect code and it's right becuase I use the same code on bnet over and over many times. I've also tried older codes (I have a notepad of about 20codes of progess I made) and none of them load on 5.3c
Druidboi
Newcomer

Post by Druidboi »

strange, works for me.
i renamed the editted version to look similar to the original. i don't think that should matter but worth a shot i guess.

I just tried again now and it works also. Perhaps try a new character or save/load code.
djphrost
Newcomer

Post by djphrost »

Druidboi wrote:strange, works for me.
i renamed the editted version to look similar to the original. i don't think that should matter but worth a shot i guess.

I just tried again now and it works also. Perhaps try a new character or save/load code.

I don't know, I started off on 5.4 for one game, moved to 5.1 then back to 5.4 and it works fine. But this version isn't letting me use my codes.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

are u using the same account name as before?

Kalle

PS: :D
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
djphrost
Newcomer

Post by djphrost »

I tried it offline.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

I mean u use in Network game

Account name (Offline): Peter

and in Battle.net

Account name (Online): Panda

but if u saved ur game under Peter and try to load with Panda then it will not work... they both have to be the same u know?

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!