[Deprotect] Blood Tournament 16

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Worldnno
Newcomer

Re: [Deprotect] Blood Tournament 16

Post by Worldnno »

the difference between one post and the other its like 1 week , so no, it was right to make a new post.

Do the staff in this site read the things? I dont want to generalize, but most cases i saw in this page was bot-responses. Almost nobody use things like comon sense. Like this thread for example, the man just post the deprotected map (HALF DEPROTECTED.. or less than half) whitout ever opening the map, if a guy need to request a deprotect, its because hes programing level is low, so hes not going to be able to repair triggers and stupid jass compilatons errors(i would change the name of jass helper to jass trouble maker, because they NEVER fix an error, but they ALWAYS create them) before at least can have a map test.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Should you even bother reading, under the requesting rules, we clearly state the status of your map once it undergoes deprotection. There is no need to test a damaged map. If your programming level is low then don't even bother messing with deprotection.

In my opinion if you can't fix those errors then you are probably some random kid with no jass skills, incapable of searching the forums for questions that have been answered like ten times, trying to steal credit.

If all this situation is causing you trouble why are you even here?
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Worldnno
Newcomer

Post by Worldnno »

GeorgeMots wrote:Should you even bother reading, under the requesting rules, we clearly state the status of your map once it undergoes deprotection. There is no need to test a damaged map. If your programming level is low then don't even bother messing with deprotection.

In my opinion if you can't fix those errors then you are probably some random kid with no jass skills, incapable of searching the forums for questions that have been answered like ten times, trying to steal credit.

If all this situation is causing you trouble why are you even here?

Then for what is this subforum for? making lol"s from noobs?

geormots wrote:In my opinion if you can't fix those errors then you are probably some random kid with no jass skills, incapable of searching the forums for questions that have been answered like ten times, trying to steal credit.

Most of those errors, arent programming errors, theyre NEWGEN errors and JASS HELPER errors, i have 4 yers of programming studies, and im still having problems fixing stupid bugs that arent mines. Like fixing this map, 5 times the stupid helper (which you cant turn off) created double same fuctions making the map untesteable, or the error showing up in this thread (integer10=spawndepth*spawnwidth). So dont blame stupid kids, when most of the problems are software bugs.

There are a lof of people like me, who have studies, not kids, not map stealers, and you guys still response us like bots. Choose one: get some comon sense, or change your nickname to Bot-Geormots
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Don't make this personal, you don't wanna do that. I didn't refer to you as Woldnno. It was a general statement.

This section is for people who need to get started with something, like i said search. All of your questions have been answered. If you are too lazy to do that don't reply. If you don't like jassnewgen then don't use it. I just recommend cause its by far better than normal WE. I deprotect using x-dep, a program dated to 2006. I could deprotect manually but that would take forever.

If you are quite the craftsman on programming take some time and learn jass or learn how to deprotect on your own. We all have a life, i work 12 hours a day, i could fix those errors but there is no point to do that. If you think this is a bot responce why are you talking to bots?
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

There are a lof of people like me, who have studies, not kids, not map stealers, and you guys still response us like bots. Choose one: get some comon sense, or change your nickname to Bot-Geormots

Hm, I don't know why you say bots respond. Maybe because some topics have one answer. If someone makes a bad request (or something like that) yes, we use generally the same thing, we tell people to go read the rules or what they were doing wrong.
Btw, the deprotect guide of this site SUCKS HARD. In order to deprotect this map i had to take half from other sites and the other half figure it out by myself

I assume this is directed at me, risen, and the others who make deprotection guides..
Well, yes, every map is different. The deprotection guides on here will almost for sure make your map openable, but restoring units/triggers and being able to run the deprotected map is a whole different thing. If you care, you can search for something like "Map Restoration - Done" and find the guide by GhettoChild. But, flaming the site on the site really isn't a good way to post.