[JJ CP] BrokenAlliances

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

ZealotNate
Newcomer

[JJ CP] BrokenAlliances

Post by ZealotNate »

Map name:Broken Alliances 2.02d.w3m
Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/157542/

Cheatpack: JJcp and pleaaaase make the enabling word -whysoserious :) thaaank you!

sorry about all the problems, I don't use forums all that much :neutral:

also, sorry to go off topic but when I download the maps from your site and move the file to the download file in maps, it will not show up when I try to create a game. do I need to rename it or something? please help :/

nevermind, figured out all of these .w3x maps are worthless. hopefully brokenalliances will be w3m.

update: moved all maps I got here to a new folder and renamed them to be shorter. I can select the folder in bnet but they do not show up. Do I need to change .w3x to .w3m? sorry if there's a guide to this, I looked and couldn't find it, thanks again. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ZealotNate on January 5th, 2011, 8:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Re: JJ CP BrokenAlliances

Post by GeorgeMots »

ZealotNate wrote:also, sorry to go off topic but when I download the maps from your site and move the file to the download file in maps, it will not show up when I try to create a game. do I need to rename it or something? please help :/

Dont double post, use the edit button. To answer your question, shorten its name and place it in a new folder in your war3 maps.

Edit: you requested in fulfilled. Pay attention next time. I'll move it for you.

Edit2: Where is your link?
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
ZealotNate
Newcomer

Re: [JJ CP] BrokenAlliances

Post by ZealotNate »

Broken Alliances 2.02d~1.w3m
tried putting JJ's CP on myself through his youtube video and the new globals, endglobals, and functions mains, but I am too nooby.
All it said was "Game couldn't be found" or something like that and the music on the game stops. The game didn't end or anything.

help please? :(

Edited: please move to fulfilled as I have put my JJCP edited map to top comment, thanks 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

I don't understand - You say you added it yet you asked us for help adding JJCP. Please clarify.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

owner123 wrote:I don't understand - You say you added it yet you asked us for help adding JJCP. Please clarify.

He fulfilled it on his own and posted in here.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

I mean this.
ried putting JJ's CP on myself through his youtube video and the new globals, endglobals, and functions mains, but I am too nooby.
All it said was "Game couldn't be found" or something like that and the music on the game stops. The game didn't end or anything.

help please?

Is this a request or a fulfilled? It looks like the same map that he put on the first post.

Edit: Nevermind, saw the rest of it, sorry.
ZealotNate
Newcomer

Post by ZealotNate »

haha sorry, the first time I must have used old endglobals or something. I never changed the name but it works fine on Bnet, I'm new so sorry for the confusion :lol: