[SP] Vampirism Zero v4.2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

miziri
Newcomer

[SP] Vampirism Zero v4.2

Post by miziri »

Map Name: Vampirism Zero v4.2

Map Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/154846/

Request: I would like to be able to play this map in single player but whenever I make a either or both vamp slots computers they dont spawn in game at the end of the vamp countdown timer and then it automatically pops up with the victory message saying i will have a minute left till it displays the actual victory window and button.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to take the time to do this and happy holidays.

Miziri
infernorock
Forum Fanatic
Title: ☆Fate Testarossa★

Re: [SP] Vampirism Zero v4.2

Post by infernorock »

You have to create an AI script by yourself for the Vampires/Humans to move by it own or ask the map creator to create an AI version.
Even the Vampire does spawn, they will not hunt but staying in the base.
[spoiler="Wc3 I'm using and Garena ID"]The wc3 version I'm current using:1.21,1.24b,1.24e
Garena UID-->pkyer123(BANNED for some reason LOL)
-->pkyer(Active)
-->InfernoRock(Banned for inactive...WTF!?)[/spoiler]
Small Sized Duck wrote:IF someone is talking about a map they wanted cheated 17 years ago. And you bump it, you're retarded.
miziri
Newcomer

Post by miziri »

No the vamp unit doesn't even spawn when playing single player. It should but doesn't...I think this is part of the problem.
miziri
Newcomer

Post by miziri »

bump
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

the vamps spawn but wont do anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.