wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 9:28 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: November 13th, 2010, 7:22 am 
Newcomer

HyperK999999 wrote:
nCnEzz wrote:
Its impossible , wormhole doesnt exist because of paradox law radiation will pass through pass and future like a loop in the wormhole indefinitely as it pass one at a time it grows stronger and stronger until the wormhole itself explode's time traveling in the means of speed is more realistic than any other else because when an object moves fast time around it slows down so when ur traveling at the 99.9% of speed of light (because the law of physics nothing can go faster through light that is proven) Time slows down much as half

What about an infinite amount of parallel universe? even though you can't time travel and alternate major event in history lol. I had this dream that my future travel to our time which is right now and the guy looked like a crack addict and he told me not to touch that DMT/shrrom stuff lol or i'll end up like that lol.

kinda like that episode of southpark lol

Yes parallel universe do exist but the other universes may have no gravity which mean no life can form its just a swirling gas and particles that didnt form anything because gravity in that universe doesnt exist there are many parallel universes each is different from each other example there's a universe where thunder and electricity is only form

PostPosted: November 19th, 2010, 1:24 pm 
Forum Staff

nCnEzz wrote:
Yes parallel universe do exist but the other universes may have no gravity which mean no life can form its just a swirling gas and particles that didnt form anything because gravity in that universe doesnt exist there are many parallel universes each is different from each other example there's a universe where thunder and electricity is only form

The number of parallel universes with laws similar to ours probably out number those though. Those parallel universe would have to had branched off from ours during the big bang. So the rest of the branches after the big bang would vastly outnumber the ones that are radically different. Of course all is just speculation unless we have an expert on this in the forums x=. Erm do we ? And about the topic tittle. Yeah I do think its possible, if the time travel is forwards in time instead of backwards. Since its already proven that the closer you are to the speed of light the slower time flows for you... Unless you make the whole universe travel faster then the speed of light while you are staying stationary \(= w=)/

PostPosted: November 20th, 2010, 9:43 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

Nuuby wrote:
nCnEzz wrote:

The number of parallel universes with laws similar to ours probably out number those though. Those parallel universe would have to had branched off from ours during the big bang. So the rest of the branches after the big bang would vastly outnumber the ones that are radically different. Of course all is just speculation unless we have an expert on this in the forums x=. Erm do we ? And about the topic tittle. Yeah I do think its possible, if the time travel is forwards in time instead of backwards. Since its already proven that the closer you are to the speed of light the slower time flows for you... Unless you make the whole universe travel faster then the speed of light while you are staying stationary \(= w=)/

now im not an expert but ummm let me simple it for u lol. you say the closer we are to the speed of light the slower time flow for u. lol let me give u a different more easier example. say you're having fun doing the thing you like and your friend is not so having fun spending a day a school. Time somehow travel faster for you and time seem to be going really slowly for your friend being bored to death sitting in class listening to some boring teacher on and on about some math equation lol.