[Request] Undead Assault 2

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

illidan92
Newcomer

Re: [Request] Undead Assault 2

Post by illidan92 »

I've seen people get to 500k xp legitly. The point is that it's not supposed to be attained in 3 weeks, or even a month by your average person. Theres always something to go for, but when you just hack it theres nothing to go for. What if Blizzard shut down all their servers because of people hacking? That means no bnet, no WoW, nothing, you can only play games single player and on LAN. Yeah, that would suck wouldn't it? You're just unappreciative people, and thats what ruins the world.

Yes, I gave you a box of chocolates and let you eat them any way you please. Not letting you microwave them or not letting you open it is like not letting you play, and if I didn't want you to play I wouldn't make a freaking map would I? You can still achieve ranks, it's not like you don't get XP and more on harder difficulties. You act like adding a fun ranking system is a curse or something, it's a privelage.
legendz411

Post by legendz411 »

Map hacking is not as harmful to the map as you may think.

To be absolutely honest with you, on USEast, the only hacked maps I see get hsoted with any frequency is Enfo's, DotA, and the occasional survival map.

I haven't seen yours hosted at all, hacked or no.

Even if it gets broken, people arn't gonna host JUST that one. Anyone worth a grain of salt in intellagence will just CK the person who loads an obviously hacked character.

How about this, next map, put a kick function in. Code it into the map deeply, so it will be *harder* to remove, and give the peons who play your map and option to kick the hackers w/o CK.

Otherwise, please don't complain any more. One hacked version does *NOT* ruin your map making legacy.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

if blizz would close the bnet, there would be a lot of free alternative bnet gateways...
there are some already and you don't even need a cd-key to play on them!
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
thirstypenguin1
Newcomer

Post by thirstypenguin1 »

i tried to download Xantans's map but i cant do it . all i get is

Code: Select all

Not Found

The requested URL /secure/files/Undead Assault II V. 1.4e RIGGED By Xantan.w3x was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch7 Server at files.wc3edit.net Port 80
do u have any idea why?
GhettoChild
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: OxyContin

Post by GhettoChild »

This topic is old if you haven't figured it out... Here is a link: http://files.wc3edit.net/index.php?acti ... Xantan.w3x.
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
thirstypenguin1
Newcomer

Post by thirstypenguin1 »

ty alot
Vezz211
Newcomer

Post by Vezz211 »

Undead Assault II is out. Anybody up to the challenge? i know illidan would love that
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

make a request in the Section and some1 will do it for u..
Vezz211
Newcomer

Post by Vezz211 »

ok thanks