wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 2:25 am 
Newcomer

Best CS:S Hax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68zQR8ZY_c

EnhancedAim's Profile:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnhancedAim

Its fun to play with hacks BTW i am back in wc3edit.net

PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 4:47 am 
Legendary Genius

Title: Legendary GeniusĀ²
Well you don't really want to have a really good h4x... you just need something that
can help, otherwise playing like that, is going to get you banned real fast, unless of
course you can find a nice unsecure server (or host your own). Though
what I found that was fun was just getting any hack that has wallhack and aimhack
(one that can aim at differnt body parts) and pretty much try not to make it obvious.
Though watch out for ones that make your screen shake when someone is spectating
you, that was always an easy indicator that someone was a hacker.

PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"

PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 8:38 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

That's an awful hack. If there's an admin, you're going to get banned in one round it's so obvious. The best hack is the one that no one can detect or prove.

However, hacks, in general, are really lame, so...I guess the best hack is the one that's patched, ;)

PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 10:34 pm 

Indeed, this is too obvious.
A proper hack should work different:
* don't do a total takeover the view rotation
* while the user turns around, and there's a foe object within certain radius on-screen (screen_width/8?), start adding mouse velocity towards that point (so, if someone is watching your view, it would look just like you're changing your opinion).
* Once there's a foe under the crosshair, wait a random number of frames (1-5, to emulate varying user reaction time), and shoot.
If done properly, hack would be possible to detect only at software level (by presense of process\data modification).
But saying all this does not increase chances of appearance of such hack too much (sadly)

PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 10:38 pm 
Forum Fanatic

Title: Unstoppable
Even if you play with a hack on cs, ill still beat you.

Yes i'm that good :D

PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 10:43 pm 
Forum Staff

YellowAfterlife wrote:
* while the user turns around, and there's a foe object within certain radius on-screen (screen_width/8?), start adding mouse velocity towards that point (so, if someone is watching your view, it would look just like you're changing your opinion).
* Once there's a foe under the crosshair, wait a random number of frames (1-5, to emulate varying user reaction time), and shoot.
If done properly, hack would be possible to detect only at software level (by presense of process\data modification).
But saying all this does not increase chances of appearance of such hack too much (sadly)

You seem to have a large vocabulary and knowledge about the subject of which you are speaking... Based on solely that I am going to say that you have the potential to learn to program (if you don't know how) and make this aimbot. Once you do I will reward you with a smiling emoticon and all will be well.

PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 10:45 pm 
Forum Fanatic

matchai wrote:
YellowAfterlife wrote:

You seem to have a large vocabulary and knowledge about the subject of which you are speaking... Based on solely that I am going to say that you have the potential to learn to program (if you don't know how) and make this aimbot. Once you do I will reward you with a smiling emoticon and all will be well.

Spam of the highest quality.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2010, 6:10 am 
Forum Staff

mokarecman wrote:
matchai wrote:
YellowAfterlife wrote:

Spam of the highest quality.

...My post wasn't spam. I was making a joke. I am sorry that you don't have a sense of humor. You on the other hand did make a spam post which wasn't necessary at all. This is the General Section and as long as your post doesn't go off topic it's fine (to an extent). You just decided to ... with a mod... Bad move on your part. Seeing as I am somewhat generous I will not warn you for your useless post. Instead I will PM you a picture of a platypus.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2010, 8:11 am 
Forum Fanatic

matchai wrote:
...My post wasn't spam. I was making a joke. I am sorry that you don't have a sense of humor. You on the other hand did make a spam post which wasn't necessary at all. This is the General Section and as long as your post doesn't go off topic it's fine (to an extent). You just decided to ... with a mod... Bad move on your part. Seeing as I am somewhat generous I will not warn you for your useless post. Instead I will PM you a picture of a platypus.

The joke's on you be cuz i was making a joke too.
Educate yourself.
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Funny

PostPosted: March 28th, 2010, 8:14 am 
Not an Admin, and Not Unique

Title: Der Boss :D
Nice off-topic.
Closed.
This thread is pointless anyway.

Pew-pew, together, 2pac and I can take over the world. Muhahahahahaha.

Kryptonyte wrote:
@2Pac, You're a G. Keep your pimp hand strong.

Kryptonyte wrote:
anyways i gtg, PEACE, MR. ZOMG O SO PRO U RAWKZ0RZ SUM BoXZ()RZ

Code:
(23:22:14) FatherSpace: BWAHAHA
(23:22:21) FatherSpace: I am 1337, you must fear my coolness.
(23:22:51) FatherSpace: I got bored, so I made a Python script so now whenever I open Terminal, I get a random haiku from here: http://www.smalltime.com/Haiku
(23:24:12) FatherSpace: afk... Killing myself. :(

Code:
(03:52:56) ChatBot: (673237) logs into the Chat.
(03:53:08) (673237): plzplzplz, im sorry about before.
(03:53:26) FatherSpace: I'm sorry you were born.
(03:53:31) ChatBot: (673237) has been logged out (Kicked).

Code:
(21:39:14) GeorgeMots: Jen are you there?
(21:39:44) 2Pac: ...lol?
(21:39:49) 2Pac: (21:22:22) ChatBot: UndeadxAssassin has been logged out (Timeout).
(21:39:52) GeorgeMots: w00t
(21:39:54) GeorgeMots: rofl
(21:39:58) GeorgeMots: *facepalm*
(21:39:59) 2Pac: you definetly fail

Get to know Bushido alias 2Pac alias King-Bushido!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]