Rect Type Triggers

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Joshsta818

Rect Type Triggers

Post by Joshsta818 »

ah havnt been here for a while! no internet at my house :\
Well ive made a map that is pretty much just like Anime wars. i have pretty much every thing done except for spells and need more heros.

ok im not at my computer atm so i cant put in what i have..
every 300 seconds of game time all units equal to an ancient are teleported to a rect where they battle. what i need help on is,, when a unit dies. i would like it to teleport to a differant rect and puase the unit. once one entire team has been teleported to that certain rect it teleports the winning heros and unpauses them. Thanks..

it may be a while before i can get back to read this :\ no internet and most my friends dont even have internet :p
WhiteSkidMaul Wars
~Now Gone Superspeed!~
Bartimaeus²

Re: Rect Type Triggers

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Joshsta818 wrote:ah havnt been here for a while! no internet at my house :\
Well ive made a map that is pretty much just like Anime wars. i have pretty much every thing done except for spells and need more heros.

ok im not at my computer atm so i cant put in what i have..
every 300 seconds of game time all units equal to an ancient are teleported to a rect where they battle. what i need help on is,, when a unit dies. i would like it to teleport to a differant rect and puase the unit. once one entire team has been teleported to that certain rect it teleports the winning heros and unpauses them. Thanks..

it may be a while before i can get back to read this :\ no internet and most my friends dont even have internet :p

Rephrase that, because I was just about to answer, "You can't teleport a dead unit."
Joshsta818

Re: Rect Type Triggers

Post by Joshsta818 »

i mean not "move" i mean revive
WhiteSkidMaul Wars
~Now Gone Superspeed!~