wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:59 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 9:07 pm 
Newcomer

Intro:
Hi there. My name is Denis Cross im from Croatia and currently living in Germany.
I've started GFXing 1,5 years ago, while i was playing Soul-Arena (You can find that game under Soul-arena.com)
Now my heart took me back to wc3 again and i just love RPgs. Mostly theyre to hard and people usually dont gather togheter to play it, so this is the best place for sologamers :D

About my GFX
Well I've mostly done old requests from old clanmembers for soul-arena etc, and some clanavatars/banners bla.
My gfx style is mostly Topaz, i just love colors and topaz is the best way to use as much as posible (With abstracts^^)

Hope you guys like my Showcase, till the next time ;)

Signatures

Image <-Collab with Xaax from Photobucket
Image <--Lol fail smudge^^

More will follow soon! If you wanna see my whole showcase from the old times, just visit the Soul-boards at Soul-boards.com and search for "Cross's epic Showcase" (Should be somewhere at page 20 or higher lol^^ Since i wasnt online there for a loooooong time)

Some avatars

ATTENTION: They are so small cuz the size of avatars that were allowed in S-A is only 75x75!

I will update more someday, just dont got time atm :)

Well thats it! Hope you guys liked it, and with this thread, i wanna give power to gfxers, COME ON! Do showcases! Give your best, never stop gfxing its like a drug, once you start, its hard to quit! :razz:
I would love if i can see some showcase of you soon!

~ Crossroad/DieMaus

PS: For everything i did, i used PS CS3. AH AND I'VE FOUND THE LINK TO THE FULL SHOWCASE! http://www.soul-boards.com/67270/~*%EF%BF%BDcross%27s-epic-showcase*%EF%BF%BD~%28new-ones!%29/

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 10:13 pm 
Forum Staff

You have a very nice, pleasant style that's easy on the eyes and creates a magnificent sight. The text from your first graphic looks a little out of place, and some of your graphics look like they'd benefit a bit from a border.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 10:26 pm 
Newcomer

]SouL][ReapeR[ wrote:
You have a very nice, pleasant style that's easy on the eyes and creates a magnificent sight. The text from your first graphic looks a little out of place, and some of your graphics look like they'd benefit a bit from a border.

Well the first sig was one of my newest, i was so depressive cuz i couldnt think off any text to it :(