Deprotect LOAP year of the Shadow

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

J17
Newcomer

Deprotect LOAP year of the Shadow

Post by J17 »

I don't know if this means it's protected or not. But when you open the map in wc3 world editor there are no units and no trigers. Here is the link

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/5780/

"scatter, Senbonzakura"
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Re: Deprotect LOAP year of the Shadow

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Ok, you didnt say please and you didnt really request properly. Please edit your post to comply with : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=82
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
J17
Newcomer

Post by J17 »

OK. This is a role playing map called Life of a Peasant: year of the Shadow. In all "LOAPs" There is a theme and you as a player try to follow the theame if you want. If not you can create your on theme during the game by process of role playing. I don't want to add cheats to this map. I want to compleatly change the theme of the map. This would include new units, Heroes, trigers, jobs for players, names, ablities, areas, and objects. I've looked at other possable maps to use but this one has a format that cannot be easly duplicated. If you help we i assure you that wc3edit.com will be mentioned in credits. Thank you.

"scatter, Senbonzakura"
colmo
V.I.P.
Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!

Post by colmo »

...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]