wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: A Little Help?
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2007, 12:06 pm 
Forum Staff

tell me did they have to download when they joined the game? Since their is a bug where if you only edit certain files the game won't know that you changed it and no one will have to redl, but when the game starts theyll drop since they will b loading a different map then yours. :lol: Though if the .j was edited then this is not the case, but whoever edited the .j could have messed it up and now it crashes, and the only way to fix this is to look at all the triggers and find the ones that are screwing up and if it's not just syntax errors they'll be nice and hard to find XD. So anyway i'd say your best bet is to just look at some guides and learn to do it yourself, then when you make it don't screw it up. >:P

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2007, 7:37 pm 
I've had a friend have this; He makes a game right? Well, people download, but some people, in the middle of downloading get booted while downloading. Alright, when everyone's downloaded again, and they aren't getting booted, we start the game. Now, while loading, some people got disconnected, (that sucked :|, I didn't lol.) Alright, so now there's about 9/12 players left. Than, one by one, each lagged out, (I was the last person to lag out, lol...). It was sort of weird, is that what you meant?

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2007, 7:41 pm 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

this happens a LOT when I test maps with friends, even if you restart wc3 it doesnt fix it. they need to delete the map and redownload.