Map Protectors and Optimizers

Any tool that you think is useful, make a thread here and upload it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Forum rules
While crediting should be allowed, please keep down the advertising. If you know who it's from, and they have a website, please link to it as a basic courtesy.
Kyuubi[LEW]
Newcomer

Re: Map Protectors and Optimizers

Post by Kyuubi[LEW] »

Dekar wrote:
Kyuubi[LEW] wrote:i know some way to make a map unable to me cracked or jjcheat packed or resaved after its lock, but this method is dangerous ^^ its a Save lock protection
enjoy ^^

Every map can be deprotected by simply rebuilding the mpq. Extraction can ALWAYS be done utilizing the storm.dll since it's the way WC3 does it!

yes that true you can extract things , but u wont be able to hack it or add cheat in its becuz u wont be able to save the map until you find the fake line of code Good chance
Risen
Forum Staff

Post by Risen »

Chances of an inexperienced (no offense) pubby finding a very strong antihack method would have rather slim chances..
Wanna learn to hack maps? --> Guide
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Kyuubi[LEW] wrote:
Dekar wrote:
Kyuubi[LEW] wrote:i know some way to make a map unable to me cracked or jjcheat packed or resaved after its lock, but this method is dangerous ^^ its a Save lock protection
enjoy ^^

Every map can be deprotected by simply rebuilding the mpq. Extraction can ALWAYS be done utilizing the storm.dll since it's the way WC3 does it!

yes that true you can extract things , but u wont be able to hack it or add cheat in its becuz u wont be able to save the map until you find the fake line of code Good chance

Why would we be unable to save the .J file?

Put this protection on a map, and we'll see.