ok can someone help me with enabling SP

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

tlsdbcjf
Newcomer

ok can someone help me with enabling SP

Post by tlsdbcjf »

Map name is Curse of Time ORPG 2 : POM FOC 0.51B.

The original map downloading link is -> http://epicwar.com/maps/112106/

Here is what I have done. I was adding JJ's CP + SP in it, and I started having problems with enabling SP.
I have no idea what the problem is, so someone please help me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[=ryCgg=]
Title: Taiwan, Singapore

Re: ok can someone help me with enabling SP

Post by [=ryCgg=] »

Specify what problem on SP? Disabled Save/Load? Can't play Alone? Or?etc....

And here is the war3map.j file with Save/Load enabled. *CARE : NOT TESTED. But it should work.

If it does not works, tell me and i will try to fix it and test it personally.

war3map.j
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tlsdbcjf
Newcomer

Post by tlsdbcjf »

thx bro ur file works,
yea the problem was enabling save on signeplayer,
and urs worked as i just tried it.

would you mind sharing how you enabled it?
[=ryCgg=]
Title: Taiwan, Singapore

Post by [=ryCgg=] »

I advise you change your topic to [SP]"Map Name". To make the topic more tidy. ;-)

First, search for '-save' without the ' '. And you will saw these lines.
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(0), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(1), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(2), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(3), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(4), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(5), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(6), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(7), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(8), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(9), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(10), "-save", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_NPS_Save, Player(11), "-save", true )

So basically, we will search for 'gg_trg_NPS_Save'. Therefore, if you see something like 'call DisableTrigger (gg_trg_NPS_Save)' than change it to 'call DoNothing()' or just simply delete it(I don't recommend you to do this).

That is what i did! ;-)
tlsdbcjf
Newcomer

Post by tlsdbcjf »

ahh i see, thanks alot :D