wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:31 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 3:28 pm 
Forum Staff

I can't seem to get this map working, I added aero's pack, no syntax errors. But it just keeps crashing while loading, error =
exception 0xc0000005(access_violation) at 001b:6f6b76ee
Refernced at 0x00000004
could not be read.

http://epicwar.com/maps/19975/

My version = http://z07.zupload.com/download.php?fil ... path=15116

I've still got a few thing to try but their just desperation ideas so i doubt they'll work, so any help will be appreciated, thx. ^^

Update: Crashes when you add a trigger a=createtrigger() type, does not crash when you change something and keep the .j size, does not crash when you increase size or add lines to .j either. Changing a trigger create that is already their does not cause crash. Adding just to the globals but not createtrigger() doesnt cause crash either. Seems like trigger= isnt messed with though so guess i'll just go thru their but i'd still like to know how to do this cretetrigger() check protection. >:

Update: nvm looks like trigger dont work either. :( guess i'll have to get tricky. :S Or hope that someone can tell me how to kill this createtrigger checker. -.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 6:40 pm 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

I really doubt it, I'm willing to bet you made a small mistake...

miss (attributes) perhaps?

add a comment?

syntax errors?

anyways, I'll look at the map myself if you have confidence in yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 7:09 pm 
Forum Staff

Na not a mistake it's rather intersting though i'm wondering how it detects when I add a createtrigger.(i'm pretty sure this is what it does after some various tests i performed on it) Either way though i'm just working around it write now, guess i'll edit and tell you if I managed to get it going or not, though i'd still like someone to tell me just how this check goes. :) Also i notice that you didn't notice that I said it crashes during loading,(the loading screen) hopefully this helps someone figure out whats being done. Hehe i'm actually thinking about using olly that i have never used jsut to figure it out. lolz XD

So anyway I just did a workaround, i'm still intersted in the method of protection they used though so if anyone wants to fill me in thanks. Other wise I guess i'll jsut have to try using olly. 0.0'