wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: World War 3 Countdown
PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 8:10 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Have you been watching the news lately about what's going on in the world today. All that stuff with america searching for NUKES. Asia getting pissed of over letting America borrowing ton of money to do nothing but use it to fight in WAR. Prices of oil keep going up and now rice invalid is also increasing. A shortage of FRESH water. World War 3 Between the East and West in coming soon.

The Mayan Calendar predicted doomdays for us human is somewhere in the year 2012.
The bible also have hidden messages like that.

and guess what most of it sound true enough considering of what is going in the world today.

Almost every major power countries have NUKES prepare for this WAR.
that include.... america, india, russia, China, japan, north korea, pakistan and many others. All have NUKE.
Especially the four big one america, China, india, and russia.

East and West domination is gonna begin very soon. We the people shall be there victim of mass destruction.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 9:18 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
The Mayan calendar never predicted the world is ending in 2012, it's just that they made a calendar, calculated it to the 21st of December, 2012, and then it ended. It's the end of one of their Long Counts, the 13th I believe. With some mathematical corrections, it's also possible that it's the 23rd of December 2012, not the 21st.
Anyhoo, there's been nukes since World War 2. Then other countries developed them, everyone making loads, just in case, so that there isn't a gap between them and their enemies, but the Cold War ended. Ever since the nuke was developed though, you would expect that it would be used. But the fear of retribution, the fear of being the one possibly responsible for a nuclear war that would kill of most life on Earth, the fear of going down in history as the person who launched a nuke... The whole MAD psychology... Mutual fear of it, each other, themselves, humanity keeps the nukes in check. I honestly think they aren't going to be launched any time soon. But, just in case, keep an eye on the clock... 5 minutes to midnight, and not just nuclear war are reasons to advance to midnight anymore...
Why would a nuclear war be imminent now? Gas prices? Nuking the oil fields will get us more? Food prices? Starting a nuclear war is really a good way to fertilize the crops... The bible? It's been passed down, so irrevocably altered, plus parts were changed, in order to fit with the message that the Church wanted throughout it, especially at the Council of Nicea. If you honestly believed half the conspiracy theories about the bible, you'd be organizing mass demonstrations to get people to repent before it's too late... Fresh water? Honestly, you'll have less if war is started, especially nuclear war. Yum, freshly radiated water! Ooh, a special- only 200 rads in that bottle!

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 9:40 pm 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Title: The Professional
Lol, nah World War 3 isn't close. The invalid of gas jumped up in the 70's also which is why Brazil invested into sugar cane to be used for fuel and use about 80% of it to fuel their economy. Everyone will say that World War 3 is gonna happen but I guarantee America will go into depression before that will ever happen. Put a President in there that knows what he's doing and doesn't have to sit there all day with his finger up his ass listening to his staff for directions and this country can get back on its feet. We have wasted 8 years of precious time to invest into a stronger economy with better technology and alternative fuel/power with Bush. He is the biggest screw up in the history of America as far as I am concerned and I'm sure 99% of the world would agree with me.

The Mayan calander predicted a great change in 2012, which is when the planets would aline and earth would rotate fully on it's axis. However almost every prediction that went with that calendar has come true, so I am ready for that change. Their calendar is more accurate than our current day calendar so that says a lot right there. I'm just waiting for 2013 when "Nibiru" will supposedly pass by and cause havok including devastating earthquakes and Tsunamis 5 miles high. Then we shall see a show my friends :D

Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!

PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 10:19 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
Yes we shall... If they're right. They do have a pretty damn good track record though! Have you ever read that book that tries to "explain the biblical events scientifically"? It's... *furiously typing in Google* by Velikovsky, Worlds In Collision. It said that the manna from heaven was because Venus, which was thrown out of Jupiter's orbit and erratically past us (which would require such a spin that Jupiter would fly apart, their compositions are wildly different, and Venus' passage would have totally disturbed Jupiter's moon's orbits, throwing a few away (this can ALL be proved by math)), got close enough to trade atmospheric gases, and manna came down. The day the sun stood in the sky over Jerusalem was Venus reversing our magnetic field, and our rotation, and then 24 hours later, it came back around the sun, and did the same thing, and then settled into the relatively stable orbit that it currently has. Yeah. Right. Interesting parallel to Nibiru though, in that if Venus had gotten close enough to do that, there would be MORE catastrophic effects than what you're saying.
I also agree about Bush. The election now though is odd... If you didn't vote for Clinton, you're sexist. If you didn't vote for Obama, you're racist. If you didn't vote for McCain, you have issues with age and experience. You're stuck. So... Vote for the eternal candidate, Ralph Nader? Running since what, 1980? He can't take a hint, and I respect that!

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: June 11th, 2008, 4:32 am 
Old Wrinkly Member

you guy left out one thing though and that is the ever gorwing population and that there has to be war and killing to controll it. or else this earth would over populate itself. I mean look at the fact that we have 6 billion people. it is estimated that it will grow to ten billion by 2020. huh, less population mean more water. well it doesn't have to be NUKEs than. it could be just a bunch of people killing each other. and what about China, Mao Zedong actually wanted to take over the world. well look at his dream and compare it to today China. hmmm I wonder what would happen if all of Asia decide to make an alliance. asian technology are way better than us and that can be proven through the japanese. with china man power and japanese brain power. who konws man.

I don't beleive in any conspiracy, I just look at the fact and base my answer on it.

PostPosted: June 11th, 2008, 8:09 am 
Forum Staff

Title: 11
Start enjoying life,leave school,make a loan from the bank etc
cause u gonna die in 2012 xD
More exactly
11:11 pm 21.12.2012

PostPosted: June 11th, 2008, 9:39 am 
The Flying Cow!

That 2012 stuff is fake -.-
Prophecy = False
2012 = False

:D

PostPosted: June 11th, 2008, 1:43 pm 
Forum Staff

Ozzapoo wrote:
That 2012 stuff is fake -.-
Prophecy = False
2012 = False

:D

As Durch & Senethior said, it's not the end of the world, it's just a change in the Earth's axle.
So who cares? So it's going to be a change, let's be ready for that.
I'm a bit more worried about this part....
Durchdringen wrote:
I'm just waiting for 2013 when "Nibiru" will supposedly pass by and cause havoc (Btw Durch, it's "Havoc", so I'm going to fix the spelling in this quote. :D) including devastating earthquakes and Tsunamis 5 miles high.

My quote from SKillER

Spoiler:
Chat wrote:
(19:12:41) SKillER: newfags cant triforce
(19:20:30) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:20:35) SKillER: aww
(19:20:37) FatherSpace: FAIL
(19:20:43) Kryptonyte: Wow stop failing.
(19:20:47) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:21:41) Kryptonyte: .

. ▲
▲ ▲
(19:22:20) Kryptonyte: I guess you were right, newfags can't triforce.
(19:22:29) SKillER: . . ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:04) SKillER: OMFG
(19:23:06) SKillER: ... THIS CHAT
(19:23:06) SKillER: !
(19:23:36) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:46) SKillER: ▲
.▲ ▲

Apparently, SKillER is a newfag.

PostPosted: June 11th, 2008, 3:10 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Kryptonyte wrote:
Durchdringen wrote:
I'm just waiting for 2013 when "Nibiru" will supposedly pass by and cause havoc (Btw Durch, it's "Havoc", so I'm going to fix the spelling in this quote. :D) including devastating earthquakes and Tsunamis 5 miles high.

Actually, you're wrong there; havok, havoc, and havock are all correct spellings of the base word, depending on where you live.

PostPosted: June 11th, 2008, 3:18 pm 
Forum Staff

Bartimaeus wrote:
Kryptonyte wrote:
Durchdringen wrote:

Actually, you're wrong there; havok, havoc, and havock are all correct spellings of the base word, depending on where you live.

Good thing we are in America, and speak English. And if you want, you may look for it here...
http://www.dictionary.com
Because according to them, there is no word "havok", and I'm sure their vocab is a bit better than yours, no offense.
And if he is going to speak proper English, with all the words spelled correctly, might as well fix it, right?

My quote from SKillER

Spoiler:
Chat wrote:
(19:12:41) SKillER: newfags cant triforce
(19:20:30) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:20:35) SKillER: aww
(19:20:37) FatherSpace: FAIL
(19:20:43) Kryptonyte: Wow stop failing.
(19:20:47) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:21:41) Kryptonyte: .

. ▲
▲ ▲
(19:22:20) Kryptonyte: I guess you were right, newfags can't triforce.
(19:22:29) SKillER: . . ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:04) SKillER: OMFG
(19:23:06) SKillER: ... THIS CHAT
(19:23:06) SKillER: !
(19:23:36) SKillER: ▲
▲ ▲
(19:23:46) SKillER: ▲
.▲ ▲

Apparently, SKillER is a newfag.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next